548 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Daniels Long Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent service and value!

I recently had to have my 16 year old Chevy truck towed into Daniel's Chevrolet, and I was wary because I have an inherent distrust of dealers as being overpriced and always trying to upsell on every job! The service advisor (Carl) was very professional and upfront about what needed to be done and offered discounts to help with the bottom line. When the job was done it was exactly as I had been told it would be. I now have a very different attitude about Daniel's and will not hesitate to bring my vehicle back in the future!

• car repair

They got done sooner then I thought, even though it didn't seem like anything was wrong they still checked everything I asked.

• Pretty Awesome!
    April 23, 2017

Ray was able to help me with options and took care of helping make a good buying decision. He was attentive to my needs. Mike ensured that I got the best bang for my buck and worked with me.

• Excellent service
    April 21, 2017

Carl did a really great job on taking care of my vehicle and making sure that everything was well with me. The employees were very professional and I can most definitely say this is one of the best service I've ever received from a car dealership. I would definitely recommend Daniel long and they exceptional service to anyone.

• daniels long

Great service and fast. Best place for corvettes buying or service.

Great service and fast. Best place for corvettes buying or service.

• Jeff Cahill- owner, 2010 HHR

Very Happy with Daniel's-Long thus far... But that's all been on MY dime. We'll see how successfully they negotiate the needed repairs (under warranty) with the dealer in Kansas-City... that'll be the BIG test..

• Daniels Long Chevrolet

Great experience, wonderful customer service. Joel was very patient, financing was willing to do what it took to get what I wanted

• Car Service

Fast and well done car service. Plus a free car wash.

Fast and well done car service. Plus a free car wash.

• Bill Hook

Carl Marsh was the teck who took care of my truck.He was very professional. I was in and out in a very short period of time.

• Service

Great service. Jerry has been my service advisor since I purchased this van. Service and customer contact is outstanding.