Federico Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Sunday Closed Closed
New (618) 693-1973 (618) 693-1973
Used (618) 693-1974 (618) 693-1974
Service (866) 984-5657 (866) 984-5657

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.3

Buick encore

Sheryl mc cormick made it easy to look for a car in our price range would send anybody that is looking to buy a car to see her.if I am looking in future I would go see her before I go anywhere else

Good salesman

Billy was an awesome salesman I’ll send my whole family your way the way they treated me was unbelievable I never felt so comfortable purchasing a vehicle very satisfied

Great experience

Sheryl was very helpful. Looked at several different dealerships. She found me the perfect truck. Everyone was friendly and professional. I would highly recommend them.

Looking for Durango

Came in and told Tony we were looking for a steel looking Durango. He located the car brought it in and we bought that and another truck

It was a great car buying experience!

Billy Griffith did a great job in helping me with purchasing my new car! He did an excellent job in explaining the car’s features and how they work.

Great Service!

Billy and Farrah made our process of buying a car easy and seamless! They are incredibly friendly and efficient. Billy accommodated us by allowing us to complete most of the process virtually and Farrah was extremely helpful and efficient! We appreciate both of them.

Mrs Kim

Billy and the Federico team provided an awesome buying experience for my new Jeep!! Billy ordered exactly what I was looking for, at a fabulous price!! Our 2nd new vehicle purchase from Billy at Federico!! Highly recommend!!

Bought a new Ram 1500

Mikaid and Billy were great. Both were very helpful and made the buying process pleasant and painless. It was quick and easy. Thanks for that!!

Happy customers!

Larry our salesman was so helpful in finding us the perfect car, when we had no idea what we were looking for!!! Kerry the GM worked so well with us on financing!! Farah was so sweet and helpful when handling all the paperwork and extended warranties!!! It was the easiest experience when buying a new car!!!!

Larry our salesman was so helpful in finding us the...