Bedford Ford Lincoln, Inc.

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Great experience!

Contacted dealership after seeing a vehicle online. They had the car waiting for me when I arrived and all necessary information. Buying process went smoothly. No high pressure.

• missing parts

please contact me personally. i will take care of this matter. customer satisfaction is very important to me. thanks, steve warren, gm

well my wife did it again. bought another car with missing parts/items. the first one missing a fiat key, that's about $800, and a car jack. the next car is missing the keyless remote. not even going to ask this time because I know I wont get it. also on the first car the oil change light came on 2 weeks after buying. salesman said they just didn't reset.

• Wow wow wow

Wow. What a wonderful experience I had. Thank you to everyone there and thank you all for no pressure or silly stunts to make us feel like we were just another sale. I am amazed by how different it was to other dealerships around. Not only am I coming back but going to bring anyone and everyone I can to experience the same as we did. Anyone looking at this, stop and go to Bedford Ford and don't waste your time anywhere else. You will be very pleased. Thank you all again.

• Service Review.

They have excellent customer service. they are always so nice.

They have excellent customer service. they are always so nice.

• Service Review.

The service and repair experience has been excellent. The only thing is there is no smoking for the smokers.