• New car purchased

This dealer treated me just as I was use to treated. They took care of my needs and got the exact auto I was looking for.

• Staggs

We have been buying our cars from Jim O'Neal for over 30 years. Great people and great service!

• Car servicing

Overall good, good service, timely finishing of work, friendly employees

Overall good, good service, timely finishing of work, friendly employees

• Service for F-150

Routine service appointment for oil change and alignment. Everything was handled appropriately and went as expected. This was just my second service appointment. The routine maintenance was handled well and I appreciate that I did not receive my vehicle back with those common hand prints on everything. I realize the job is dirty, but there should always be the care taken not to return a vehicle with hand prints on seats, steering wheels and doors. Good Job!

Eric, Thank you so much for the positive review! We are happy that both service experiences you have had with us have been positive. We work hard to provide exception service from the front desk to the service itself, and hope to be of service to you in the future as well!

• 2015 Ford Escape SE

Great sales staff, very knowledgeable and straightforward. They took care of getting my car ready for me in a timely fashion. I would trust them to work on any of my vehicles.

Hi Susan, Congratulations on your Ford Escape! We're happy we could provide you with a positive car-purchasing experience. We are confident as well that our service department will provide you with great service in the future. Enjoy your Escape!

• John R.

They have serviced vehicle since I bought it and have always done an excellent job.

Hi John, We know servicing vehicles can be stressful and time-consuming, and are happy to hear that we've been able to consistently provide you a positive service experience! If there's anything additional we can do for you, please let us know!

• Jim O'Neal

Service was performed promptly and as specified. I appreciate the care provided for my Fusion.

• Service at Jim O'neal Ford

Jeff Harris is my service rep. He is always polite and accommodating. Jeff calls me with options if repairs are needed and completes the service promptly. I trust Jeff and the Jim Oneal Ford staff.

• Service Dept.

Mike Allbright is excellent! He was very thorough and explains everything well!

Lisa, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Mike Allbright is excellent! He was very thorough and explains everything well!

• 2014 Escape Titanium

We were just beginning to look at cars when we landed on the lot. We prefer pre-owned cars of fairly recent vintage. Rory Marker approached us to help. I was so please with his demeanor: I intensely dislike pushy sales people, and Rory was very patient, allowing us to take our time trying various models. He was not constantly asking whether we could make a deal, and even suggested that maybe we needed to discuss the cars between us. The purchase paperwork went quickly, and overall, I was very pleased.

Kathryn, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.