Hertrich Ford Lincoln

43 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 17, 2018

I will never buy another vehicle from Hertich Ford in Milford De. Bought a truck from them 6/2018. So far I am $300 deep in repairs and looking at another... $600 soon Truck was sold to me before emission repairs were done. I paid for repairs not knowing truck would pass inspection. Hertich only reimburses me half. Will not return calls or email. When you go have to face they talk in circles. Asked to speak to general manager numerous occasions and am still being given the rum around

General Manager Kurt Ruffing is in the dealership everyday this week and will be available if you are able to stop in and talk or he can be reached at... his direct line 302-422-5452 ext 1104.

September 5, 2018

Great Salesman Tim Woodford, made everything smooth and quickly. I hope you get better, soon. I purchase my next vehicle with Hertrich Ford, even though... I live in New Jersey.

Mario, thank you for the 5 star review and recommendation!

August 27, 2018

as i said many times -hentrich should want to see what happened to winstar so it would not happen again to someone else. i offered them to take it up to... their shop and examine it?????? does this sound like good advice. i am not looking for a new auto only sompthing campatable to what i had as i have nothing now and they could at least give me a (DEAL) THE AUTO MIGHT BE WORTH $200 TO THEM BUT BEING HANDICAPPED IT IS WORTH $20,000 TO ME.i depended on that car and did nothing wrong

George, We have tried to reach out to you. We would like the opportunity to evaluate your vehicles condition. Please reach out to General Manager Kurt... Ruffing at (302)422-5452.

August 20, 2018

INFORMED HERTRICH ABOUT FRAME ON FORD WINSTAR POSSIBLE COLLAPSING--I SUGGESTED THEY EXAMINE TO SEE WHAT IS THE PROBLEM-THEY SAID I HAVE TO TOW IT TO THERE... SHOP--I SAID YES IF WHEN THEY GOT DONE ,THEY TOW IT BACK IF CANNOT BE FIXED.WAS REFUSED.IF I HAD BEEN GOING 70MI HR I WOULD NOT BE WRITING THIS. SUPPRISED FORD DEALER& FORD MTR.CO WOULD NOT SEE WHAT IS WRONG SO IT WOULD NOT HAPPEN TO ANOTHER WINSTAR 7 KILL SOMEONE.

George, We would like the opportunity to evaluate your vehicles condition. Please reach out to General Manager Kurt Ruffing at (302)422-5452 with any ...additional concerns.

July 26, 2018

Went above & beyond to get me the car I wanted. The Gen. Mngr of Hertrich made it happen. My Lincoln Select is beautiful. Thank you K.R.

Fran, Thank you for the 5 star review. It was our pleasure to assist you with leasing the Lincoln Select!

July 8, 2018

We spoke with a salesman on the phone who seemed very knowledgeable about MKZs . He was very personable and we complemented him on his knowledge. Although... the dealership didn't have the exact car we wanted we decided to go in and test drive what he did have while he searched his partner dealerships for a match. After we drove the car and it was clear we did not want that particular car his entire attitude and demeanor changed. He did find one at a partner dealer we wanted to make a deal on. He came back to us with an offer that was $1,000 discount. Now keep in mind this is a $64,000 car we are discussing. When we said "no thanks" he said well it's $2000 off..how much more do you want?" We pointed out that it was actually $1,000, not $2,000 he looked at us and said, "so?" We explained that since they are no longer making the MKZ we expected a better discount. His reply,"well since its no longer being made why are you buying it anyway?" After discussion on what we hoped to see he went back to his manager. Several minutes later his manager comes back and says he can't deal because the car is not at his dealership. We said thank you and left. Note that the salesman never returned to speak to us and was no where to be found when we left. The next day we went to another dealership and bought the black label version of the same car (huge upgrade) and got a $10,000 discount with superior service. We paid less for upgrade than what Hertrich offered us for the lesser vehicle. We had to drive to VA (Ted Britts in Chantilly) but well worth the drive.

We regret to hear that your experience in our dealership did not meet your expectations, and we appreciate you giving us this feedback so we can conti...nue to improve. This is not indicative of the level of customer satisfaction we strive for in our dealership, and we would love the opportunity to prove we can do better. We apologize for your experience and while of course we wish we could have come to an agreement for you to purchase with us, we do hope you enjoy your new vehicle. If you wish to discuss your experience further, or if there is anything we can do to help you in the future, please contact our General Manager Kurt Ruffing.

March 7, 2018

Ellis rate is our car dealer. He goes above and beyond to help us. Cones in on his day off to help us. Never have had a bad experience with him. He is... the best!

December 8, 2017

We recently purchased our new vehicle from Hertrich. As soon as we walked through the door we were greeted, and Paul was willing to help. He was great... through the whole process, I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a new car.

December 4, 2017

I went to the dealship to trade my car (previously bought at Hertrichs) to look for a Ford Explorer. Paul was so patient with me and took the time to... ask me what I was looking for this time in a vehicle. After talking a bit, he had us test drive the Explorer and the Edge. For the items I was looking for, the Edge won. Thanks Paul for helping in my decision.

December 1, 2017

There was a review that was posted about hertrich of milford by my girlfriend. She was upset about the tailgate falling on my truck. Well after speaking... with them they are fixing the truck. Thank u for agreeing to fix the truck.