• THE best car buying experience ever, bar none!

On Friday, 7-8, my son and I drove two hours to Alton to look at a particular SUV. We didn't like it, so we decided to look at a few dealerships before heading home. My son saw a beautiful 2014 Chevy Equinox on the Roberts Ford lot. It was exactly what I was looking for in an SUV. Our salesman, Andrew Plunkett, was excellent. We drove the Equinox and loved it. My son and I went to lunch to talk about it, and search the internet for comparable SUVs. Roberts Ford had the best price with every option I wanted. We went back to Roberts and bought it. The buying process was easy, fast, and efficient. Anthony Schomberg had all the paperwork done in no time at all. Andrew filled our tank and made sure the vehicle was spotless, and we were on our way! I will recommend this dealership to anyone I know looking for a vehicle, new or used. Thanks so much to everyone at Roberts!

Thanks for the great review! We try hard to make shopping at Roberts a great experience and it is always a pleasure to hear we got the job done. Thanks again!

• Purchase of a Vehicle

We worked with Jim Hogg on the purchase of our new vehicle. We were very pleased with our experience. Working with Jim made us feel very at ease. He was kind and down to earth. The next time we are looking for a new vehicle, we would not hesitate to return to Roberts Ford.

• A satisfied customer

Thanks for choosing to do business with us, and the great review!

We had a wonderful experience buying our new 2016 Ford Flex. Our representative Jim Hogg was wonderful to work with. He is very knowledgeable and understanding and worked with us getting in the best deal on our new car. I would recommend him to anyone who is in the market for a new or used car. Jim and everyone we were in connect with at Robert's Ford was the most friendly and smiled at you and spoke to you. Jim, you will definitely be recommended by me. Thank you again for a very pleasant experience.

Thanks for choosing to do business with us, and the great review!

• Great experience, professional staff

Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Tony Skalnican did a great job at making sure I received the best deal possible on my new car. Thank you

Thanks for the great review, we appreciate it.

Thanks for the great review, we appreciate it.

• Great Experience with Top Notch Service!

Thanks for the great review, we try hard and appreciate knowing when we do well!

Jim Hogg at Roberts Motors took the time to understand exactly what we were looking for and helped us from there. The entire process ran smoothly and he really went above and beyond to ensure our car buying experience was easy and painless. I never felt pressured to make a decision and cannot tell Roberts Motors how much we appreciate his hard work! Tony in the finance department took the time to walk us through all of our options and actually explain the benefits. We really appreciate all the help and hard work... and can't wait to enjoy our new 2017 Ford Escape -- Thank you!

• Great experience!

Thanks for the great review, it means a lot to us when customers take time out of their busy day to do them.

Highly recommending Roberts Ford and specifically Jim Hogg in sales! It was a great, low-pressure, friendly, welcoming, and calm environment. Jim was extremely knowledgeable and helpful every step of the way!

• Best Dealer and Service Ever!!

Thanks Robin, we appreciate you giving us a great grade!

This is our first time buying from Roberts Motors but we have been long-time customers. After moving to the area several years ago we started using the service department for our trucks. They were wonderful! We moved away for a few years and ended up buying new trucks elsewhere. After moving to the St. Louis area a couple of years ago, we tried a couple of other places for service, but we were never happy. We will gladly drive the hour to have service done on our vehicles. The last time we went for service on one of our trucks, we ended up trading it in. It had been a thought for over a year and we're glad we did it. We worked with Jim Hogg and couldn't have been happier. He took the time (in the cold) to go over everything with us and explain things to us. When we changed our minds on which vehicle we wanted and had to come back later in the afternoon for a test drive because we had 2 other appointments, Jim Hogg was right there. He helped us through the whole process and made everything simple. Roberts Motors is our go to place and Jim Hogg did an excellent job!! Read less

Thanks Robin, we appreciate you giving us a great grade!

• New car purchase

Thanks Rick, we always like to hear when we do a great job! Thanks for your business!

Bought 2017 Mustang Communicating/shopping initially via the internet. The staff Mr Hog responded to every inquiry. Mr McAfee was very helpful at the dealership. All staff were friendly, courteous and had good product knowledge.

• Great experience

Thanks for coming back to Roberts for another vehicle, we truly appreciate your loyalty!

Robert's Motors has gone above and beyond to deliver the exact vehicle I was looking for, not once but twice! Mike McAfee was a pleasure to work with and made the whole process smooth and enjoyable. I'll be doing business with them for years to come!

• Roberts Motors

A great place to get a new or used vehicle. Staff treats you very well, like family.

Thanks for the great review, we try hard to please and enjoy getting reviews like yours!