New 877-695-7380 Dealer Website
Used 877-853-3518 Email Dealer
Service 888-492-7005

Average based on 16 reviews.
  • THE best car buying experience ever, bar none!

On Friday, 7-8, my son and I drove two hours to Alton to look at a particular SUV. We didn't like it, so we decided to look at a few dealerships before heading home. My son saw a beautiful 2014 Chevy Equinox on the Roberts Ford lot. It was exactly what I was looking for in an SUV. Our salesman, Andrew Plunkett, was excellent. We drove the Equinox and loved it. My son and I went to lunch to talk about it, and search the internet for comparable SUVs. Roberts Ford had the best price with every option I wanted. We went back to Roberts and bought it. The buying process was easy, fast, and efficient. Anthony Schomberg had all the paperwork done in no time at all. Andrew filled our tank and made sure the vehicle was spotless, and we were on our way! I will recommend this dealership to anyone I know looking for a vehicle, new or used. Thanks so much to everyone at Roberts!

Thanks for the great review! We try hard to make shopping at Roberts a great experience and it is always a pleasure to hear we got the job done. Thanks again!

• Roberts Motors

A great place to get a new or used vehicle. Staff treats you very well, like family.

Thanks for the great review, we try hard to please and enjoy getting reviews like yours!

• AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!

Thanks for giving us another try! I am glad that we were able to make sure you had a wonderful experience.

We thought that we would never return to Roberts after a horrible experience years ago. We happen to drive on the lot and find exactly what we were looking for, so thank goodness that God sent our salesman, Mike, to us to help. He made the entire buying experience a wonderful process that I could never say enough good things about. All I can say is that if you need to buy a car and want a wonderful and HONEST car salesman, please go to Roberts and ask for Mike!

• Used Escape

Alan made the transition from trading in my focus to getting an escape a breeze! No pressure and very helpful....

Thanks for the great review, we try hard and it is good to know when we do a great job!

• Great experience

Thanks for choosing Roberts for your new car purchase, I am glad we were able to do a great job for you!

I had a great experience and never felt pressured to make a decision. I would definitely recommend to anyone needing a new, used, or a lease for a new vehicle.

• Red-carpet Customer Service!

Thanks for the great review, we appreciate you taking the drive to come see us.

Curtis Winder provided excellent customer service from the very beginning, and the entire team was fantastic all the way until it was time to drive away in our new pickup. It’s a five-hour drive for us to get to Roberts, but we’ll continue to use them for future purchases. Their red-carpet customer service made the drive well worth it.

Thanks for the great review, we appreciate you taking the drive to come see us.

• New Edge

Thanks for your loyalty, it means a lot when customers keep coming back, that is our goal with every customer. Thanks again!

I purchased my third Edge from Roberts. They are the only dealer that I will buy from. They are honest and up front during the whole process with no surprises.

• Fast and Friendly

Great Service at a good price. Went in knowing what I wanted and got a fair deal. Had all the paperwork ready to go when I got off work the next day.

Thanks Brian for the great review, we always try to do our best and we appreciate your business!

• Great Experience

Thanks for the great review, I remember your daughter, she is wonderful little girl, you should be very proud. We appreciate your business!

I had the pleasure of working with Tammy Sutton. She was very kind and friendly and went out of her way to find the vehicle that I wanted and that was the best for my family. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and welcoming. I had my 2 year old daughter with me the entire time and everyone seemed to enjoy her company and keep her satisfied also. I will definitely do business with them again!

• Helpful, prompt

Roberts is prompt and courteous when I come in for service. I bought a new Ford Escape from them a few years ago and they help me with service.

Great to hear our service staff took great care of you! Thanks for the great review and your business.