Elkins Fordland

118 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 10, 2019

Had to take truck there 3 times for a noise that I told them exactly what was wrong. And another 2 times for minor scuff. Took to another dealer to fix.

January 9, 2019

Stopped in to browse the lot, ended up trading trucks, again! The sales reps at Elkins Auto know exactly what I need! I then ordered some accessories for... the truck and the Ford service department was really helpful! Susie was on top of her game making sure everything I needed was correct and in stock!

Hi Joseph! We are so happy to hear you were happy with your recent purchase here at Elkins Auto! We value customers like you and we are very appreciat...ive of your kind words! We hope to see you again soon!

• August 2, 2016

Thank You Doug Boggs for the Excellent, Friendly Service and most of all the Patience!! LOL It paid off at the end because I drove off with exactly what... I wanted and I couldn't be more happier! (A Big Thank You to my Husband as well for spoiling me lol) Also I would like to Thank Rob Henline for his Outstanding, Friendly Service!! The Staff was Professional and yet so Fun! Thank you again for the great experience and to the ending of a perfect day!

Thanks, Jeanette! Doug and Rob both agreed you were one of our favorite customers. Enjoy your new vehicle - it's perfect for your husband to continue ...spoiling you ... with a weekend getaway road trip?

January 9, 2019

Amazing service and great workers! Everyone was so helpful and friendly!

Hallie, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! At Elkins Fordland, we value our customers and we look for...ward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

December 3, 2018

Brandon Long did a great job in helping me find the right car and the color I liked. Dave Harper was very pleasant in helping me finish the car... deal. Thanks to both of you for your excellence help. Julia

Thank you for your review, Julia! We appreciate your business and hope to work with you in the future! You were also a pleasure to work with!

December 3, 2018

I had the pleasure of working with sales professional Nick Nicholson over the phone and in person. Nick facilitated a great buying experience, even though... I was over 250 miles from home. He responded promptly and followed through on the promises he made. Elkins staff were also very helpful throughout the buying and paperwork process. Rudy K., York, PA.

Hi Ruby! Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear you loved working with Nick! We appreciate you driving so far to do business with us! We h...ope to work with you in the future!

November 14, 2018

Provided fast service, friendly, and straight to the point. Highly recommend! Offer the most vehicle for the least money...plus quality!! Thank you... Brian and team!

Hi Tammy! Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate you as a customer! You were great to work with and we hope to have the pleasure of working w...ith you in the future!

November 1, 2018

Would not even talk to my 20 year old son , didn’t think he had credit nor money . Went to Performance Chevrolet and bought the same evening with... cash down and his good credit

Hi Megan, We would like the chance to get more information on your son's experience here at Elkins Auto. We do not discriminate based on age or ...income and would like to better understand a possible misunderstand. Please give me a call at 3046362222. Nicole, Marketing Manager

October 23, 2018

Very Professional in searching and finding the car that was available and one that I was looking for. Very happy with the purchase and look forward to... buying at Elkins Fordland again.

Thank you, RC Jones! It's great to hear that you are enjoying your new car! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in ...the future! -Nicole Hinkle Marketing Manager Elkins Fordland

June 27, 2018

Had a car serviced and poor quality service. Guard underneath not secured and dragging on ground. Will let my husband deal with these idiots I’m... done doing business here

We are sorry to hear that you feel your service here at Elkins Auto was not up to par with your expectations. We would love the chance to talk with y...ou and figure out what problems may have occurred. Please give me a call at 304636222. Nicole, Marketing Manager