Dale Willey Automotive

• Great service, patient and not at all pushy

Great level of service and willingness to help us find the right car, even if it took all day (which it did).

• Dale willey is the best

Everything was awesome would recommend to anyone. Great selection great service great people will always buy my cars from here

• great service

Blake called and kept me up to speed through out the day I have never had any one that nice thanks

• Quick service

Multiple issues with car, estimate for time in shop was unknown, but ended up being fixed within a day and a half. Very impressed.

• Great service department

Very nice people. Made sure we understood what needed to be done. Work was done in a timely matter. Kept us informed.

• Great group!

Great group! Definitely recommend for your next vehicle purchase! Tell Elly we sent you, and that we all say hi!

• Pleasantly surprised!

Given our car buying experiences in the past with other dealerships, we weren't expecting a lot. Dale Willey had helpful associates that knew their stuff! Chris Bilyk was helpful throughout the process. We were especially pleased with Tony in the financing department. He made the process seamless and smooth. We will definitely share our positive experience with our family and friends. Love my Malibu and love Dale Willey!

• Good dealership

Very friendly and found the vehicle we wanted quickly.

Very friendly and found the vehicle we wanted quickly.

• Anthony

I tried to contact them with 3 e-mails to buy a Dodge Viper they were supposed to have. Never heard anything from them back. Kind of doubt they ever had the VIPER.

• Great buying experience.

Dan was exceptional in all aspects of my truck buying experience.

Dan was exceptional in all aspects of my truck buying experience.