• Rick Ball

Service Manager {mike} Sales {Danny Groves}, {Mechanics all that worked on My Mustang} All the way down to the "little" people absolutely, Excellent. They ALL went out of their way to make sure I was satisfied, You know......That's what it's all about after purchasing an Auto. I was greeted by several people including the ladies that take payment for repairs. I did not owe a cent, they "honored" the warranty, and made me feel like I was someone special. Even some of the employees at the Isle of Capri knew about my car's repairs. All that means everything to Us costumers. Thank You All, very much.

• Great Service

Everything went great from the time I showed up until I left. All the staff from Rick Ball Ford were Great.

• customer

Great dealership, service was fantastic as usual They take care of my vehicle as if it were their own

Thank you, Donna, for the glowing review! If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

• Recall Repair

I brought my 2004 Ford Ranger in after it was recalled for an airbag defect. Less than 48 hours after I called, the truck was dropped off in the morning and ready to be picked up after work. Since it was a recall there was no charge, but I wondered how quickly they would check me out; I was out the door in fewer than 10 minutes. An absolutely flawless experience.

• Good experience

The experience was great. It was completed on time and the staff was very friendly.

• Great service from Rick Ball Ford

My Mercury Mariner started haveing problems and the sevice engine and powertrain light both came on. I called the dealer right away. I brought my vehicle in the next day and they had it fixed and called me that morning to advise me it was a recall issue. I was not charged anything and their service from beginning to end was so professional. Thankyou!

• GREAT JOB

THEY DID A GREAT JOB. GOT ME IN AND OUT REAL QUICK

THEY DID A GREAT JOB. GOT ME IN AND OUT REAL QUICK

• Great Service

Speedy great friendly service as always. Would recommend this dealership to everyone.

• Service work done

fast and friendly service, got me in and out in reasonable time

fast and friendly service, got me in and out in reasonable time

• Auto Service

I have always bee pleased with the service I get at Rick Ball. I traded the Mercury in on a new Ford after it was serviced and Rick Ball is where I will bring my new car in for service. I trust Rick Ball and I do not take my Autos any where else,