Laird Noller Automotive

• 2014 Ford Escape

I feel like a purchased a nice vehicle with low mileage and not near the cost of a new one. The salesman, Sean Isaacs was very courteous. I still have to get use to some of the new technology and love the back-up camera.

• Excellent service

Quick Lane staff was extremely efficient and helpful when I had the oil changed in my Focus. I realized after I left that the person who worked on my vehicle also vacuumed the floor in the front seat, which went above and beyond my expectations. Thank you for the excellent service.

• Pleased

Always a good experience at quicklane. They always let me know what I need done and what can wait. I'm never pressured to have extra things done like some other places do.

• Great service

Greg D was so good to work with he took care of the car as if was his own car We really enjoyed working with him

• Ms KJJ

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you.

You did fine with my car except for the fact that a non-Ford starter had been put in last time and that seemed to be a major problem causing me to have to rent a car and then to have my car towed in again (this was roughly the 4th time). My insurance did it thank goodness. I finally called to find out it was being replaced with a Ford part and now it seems to start just fine. I cautiously gave 4's as I am always on notice of my car not starting in the mornings.

• Ford F150 Oil Change and Tire Rotation

Very nice service experience. Appreciated the QuickLube service and Michael Holliday's email communication. Thanks.

• Great service and dealership

I have been extremely happy from my first visit to your dealership and continue to return.

Shari, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Great and fast customer service done accurately

We purchased a 2017 Ford Explorer last summer and it has been running great. We had to take it in for some minor tuneups (transfer case and a check engine light). Each time, the Laird Noller Ford tech's were great. The technician, Aaron, is a really great employee and is always helpful to assist. He is quick to get to the bottom of the problem and to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

David, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Good Job

The service was carried out promptly and on time. Advice about further work was provided in a professional and understanding manner considering our position with the vehicle.

• Laird Noller Automotive

As an older woman, I was drawn to your dealership because I was never talked down to, embarrassed or made to feel like an idiot. I had been to other dealerships where this had happened and my treatment as a customer had a lot to do with my decision to purchase my ford. Your staff, both sales people and service personnel are wonderful (except one).