Laird Noller Automotive

Used 877-675-0017 Email Dealer
Service 866-950-4622

Average based on 75 reviews
  • Awesome Car Buying Experience

We are so happy you found us Ken, we appreciate you and your business, and we look forward to working again with you in the future!

I looked for used cars for my son on line around the Kansas City - Olathe area and really was not happy with the cars/prices I was finding. I have purchased from Olathe Toyota previously and was not impressed with the sales dept. there. I happen to stumble upon Laird Noller in Lawrence on the web. They had several cars fitting our price range that looked trustworthy. We worked with Greg Cooper who we felt did an outstanding job. He was not pushy. He was straight forward. I will buy my next car from this dealership based on our experience. Heck, Laird Noller himself happen to be there that day and made a point to meet us and make sure we were being treated fairly. Never had that happen any where else.

• Oil change

Came in for an oil change. It was quick and easy and a fair price

Came in for an oil change. It was quick and easy and a fair price

• On Top of everything

Everyone was helpful and quick and did a good job.

Everyone was helpful and quick and did a good job.

• 2016 Ford F150 Maintenance

I was able to get my truck in and out the same day. I do not understand not rotating the tires after 5,000 miles.

• Outstanding service and the best people!

Needed new tires in a rush. Even though they were busy and shorthanded, they not only made a way to get my tires on, but were, as always, friendly, professional, and excellent in what they did! During the time, I spoke with one of the business managers who took his time to assist me in another matter. The service that I receive here is one of the reasons I have bought numerous vehicles here and have done business with this dealership since the 1980s!

• Service Satisfaction

I've been a Laird Noller customer for over 30 years and have had no reason to change dealerships for purchasing or servicing my vehicles. The service department is friendly and strives to please.

• JB 333

F-150 Service was good Yes, staff was helpful

F-150 Service was good Yes, staff was helpful

• Oil Change and Tire Rotation

This was my first visit to the dealership after my purchase of my Ford Escape and I had a good experience.

• I like noller ford

You guys keep my records and do what I need done. I never have to worry about the condition of my vehicles. That is reassuring!

• Darren Reeves

stopped in without an appointment and was worked in without a delay !

stopped in without an appointment and was worked in without a delay !