4.4
  • EVERYTHING WORKED OUT

We looked at a truck on March 9. Phone deals are not a guarantee for either party. We left not happy. After checking all around they really did have to nicest Chevy Duramax in St. Louis and the best price on it and the best trade in for ours. On March 11 we went back and purchased the truck. John Miller the salesman was excellent. Everything has worked out for the best.

• Changed Price On Deal

Was Trading A 2015 Ford F350 Down To A 2011 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel. Called in with all the info and had agreed to an even trade. Drove 1.5 hours to get there and they changed the deal to us owing them $1500. Our 2015 F350 was flawless. They just said they made a mistake on the equipment package. Their mistake cost us a 3 hour wasted trip and my son took the day off to make the deal. Never will go back or recommend them to anybody.

Thank you for taking the time to bring this unfortunate experience to our attention, Greg. It is discouraging to hear we were unable to reach an agreement on the vehicle you were interested in and left our dealership feeling this way. It was truly not our intention to frustrate or inconvenience you in any way and we would like to see if we can still assist you in your search for your next vehicle. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience so we can understand the details of your particular situation and we will do everything in our ability to help you find the right vehicle that is perfect for you. We know that the future success of our dealership is dependent on cultivating long-term relationships built on trust, so we look forward to your call.

• Trade-in: Jeep Wrangler for Dodge Charger

Thank you for your kind comments Breanne! We appreciate your business.

The staff at Price-Gnade was very helpful and I was given an excellent trade-in value for my vehicle. The buying process was simple and straight forward. The quality of the Dodge Charger that I purchased is outstanding.

Thank you for your kind comments Breanne! We appreciate your business.

• The "works"

Thank you for your kind comments Cheryl. Customers like you are the reason we look forward to coming to work each day!

I also get "the works" done on my Mustang. They check out all fluid levels, brakes, and tire wear. There for I am aware when a repair or replace will be coming up. Getting tires rotation with a oil change is the way to go!!

• Great Service!

This service department is always helpful and accurate in completing my requests & repairs.

Thank you for your kind words Patrick! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

• Service

Thank you for your kind comments R.J.! We're looking forward to servicing your vehicle again.

What a great place to have your vehicle serviced! Friendly and professional people at all times. They always keep me informed as to what's going on with my car.

• Good service

Only had a 15000 mile service no problem I was a walk in an the service did not take long for a walk In appt.

Thank you Richard! We look forward to serving you again.

Thank you Richard! We look forward to serving you again.

• New Tires and Alignment

Service was excellent as always. They replaced all four tires and aligned them in a reasonable amount of time.

Thanks for your business Russell! We look forward to serving you again.

Thanks for your business Russell! We look forward to serving you again.

• My Price-Gnade

fast efficient service ,employees courteous and informative. Price-Gnade has been my dealer of choice for 15 years or more,

Thank you for your continued business RW! We appreciate your loyalty.

Thank you for your continued business RW! We appreciate your loyalty.

• Great Sales and Service experiences.

Thank you Benny! We're here because of you.

I have always been treated fairly at Price-Grande Ford. I no longer work on my cars and use them for all services and repairs. They will be the first People I contact when I need another Car. I have bought a 2008 Ford Taurus(used) and New 2013 CMax. Completely Satisified

Thank you Benny! We're here because of you.