Bob Poynter Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Fiat of Seymour

(5.0) 5 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great car shopping experience!

I went to look at a Jeep they had for sale and they were great! They didn't push me into anything and they were very nice and helpful! Didn't purchase... the Jeep but will go back to Bryan Bowman when looking for a Jeep again!

• Buying a car

Went to buy a car I had seen oncars.com. Drove away in my newly acquired vehicle. They were very helpful. No pressure. I test drove the car and decid...ed on it right then

• Good people do do business with

Having bought three vehicles there, two used and latest one new. Traded my 2005 Ram in on a new 2011 Ram Express, and got more trade in than I paid fo...r the truck when I bought it. Had very few issues to need the service department, but every time they have done fine. Even took my son's truck there for a warranty issue his dealer wasn't able or willing to fix, and they took care of him. Ready to buy an SUV for wifey, and I bet Bowmans get my business again.

• Not Happy

Called early morning when they opened and spoke with salesman. Salesman took all my info and trade in info knowing I was willing to drive across the s...tate the next day to purchase the vehicle. Salesman told me he would call back shortly with finance info and about my trade....I called back 2 times throughout the day to be told the first time he was not available and then the second time he had already left for the day. The worst part was as I find out when I talk to a different salesman the 2nd time I call I find out the truck was sold mid day.

• A True Five Star Dealer

We purchased a 2006 Chrysler Town & Country van from Bowman Jeep, Ford, Chrysler, Dodge on February 21, 2008. It had started to snow lightly about an ...hour before we arrived at Bowman in North Vernon, IN which is about 85 miles south of our home in Indianapolis, In. The dealership gave us fair price for our trade-in and fair price on the van we purchased. When we prepared to leave, the weather had turned into a major winter storm and manager said that couldn't drive to Indianapolis and insisted that we spend the night in a motel at their expense. The salesman guided us through the storm to the motel.

Bob Poynter Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Fiat of Seymour