• buying a used car

Connie; Thank you so much for your kind review. We greatly appreciate it. Welcome to the Shenandoah Ford Family!

One of the best car buying experience. Followed their high reviews before deciding to patronize the dealership. Definitely better than most and very happy that I went to them. I believe them to be fair and would recommend.

• Never responded back!

Never responded back! Looking for a car on Cars.com found one at this dealer sent a request. No Response from Dealer

• HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Great group who makes you feel welcome and listen to what you really want, then magically make the vehicle appear. Highly satisfied customers for life!

• This Service Department Is Outstanding!

We could not be more pleased with the service department at Shenandoah Ford! Our 2015 F-150 had a trailer brake control module malfunction that locked the brakes on our camper while we were on a trip and far from home. Everybody that we dealt with in the service department went out of their way to get the problem diagnosed and corrected. The service writer, James, put us in the good hands of Phil, the service manager and even though they were on their lunch break, and were obviously very busy with a shop full of vehicles in need of repair, they started work immediately on our truck. They didn't have the needed brake module in stock, but broke open a new accessory kit that they did have in stock, and used the module from it to get us back on the road. We were in and out of there in about 2 hours and they gave us a loaner car so we could go out for lunch while work was being done! We were shocked and pleased beyond belief to be treated so well! If you are in need service this is the place to go for fast, friendly and excellent service! We thank everyone there for a very pleasant experience!

• Very happy!

I called the dealership and spoke to Bianca about a van I was interested in. She was polite and helpful over the phone. I came in for a test drive. Bianca had the van pulled up front for me when i arrived. She was professional and knowledgeable. I didnt feel pressured or overwhelmed. Great customer service. She made my experience great!!

• Smooth as can be!

Great I tell friends and family it's the only place to buy a vehicle

Great I tell friends and family it's the only place to buy a vehicle

• Hassle free, drama free

I would buy from Shenandoah Ford again. I think that says all that needs saying, but to elaborate: Shenandoah Ford traded me courteously and respectfully from minute one of our first conversations on the phone, and continued at every step of the purchase. On the day I picked up the truck they patiently walked me through all of the new electronics, answered my questions and had my truck ready to go before I got there. I really felt like they did everything right here.

• Perfect

I had seen this truck online and the price was perfect. When I called I spoke with Trevor and he went outside and did a short video of the truck I wanted and text it to me. This is over the top service. I will buy all my trucks from Shenandoah Ford Forever!! Thx Mg

• Very Professional

My truck was serviced for a recall and oil change. the previous visit was to fix a problem. each time it was fast and well done.

• Amazing

The staff and experience were both amazing. Everyone was very willing to work with us and help us get into a vehicle that suited our needs both cost-wise and preference-wise. We were very satisfied with the vehicle we purchased, and were also highly satisfied with service we received while at Shenandoah Ford. It really felt like everyone we encountered in our visit made it their mission to get us into the vehicle we wanted for the best deal they could give us. It made the process painless (esp. with an 8 month old baby). I would recommend Shenandoah Ford to anyone who is looking for a vehicle over any other place with which I have ever dealt. A+++!