Rich Morton Group- Annapolis

0.0
Average based on 1 reviews.
  • Terrible and deceptive buying experience

I purchased a 2003 SL500 on 4/3 and after the buying experience was done, I left the dealership in the evening realizing the gas gage was not illuminating nor the gage working either. My salesman Rich Wade said bring it back and we will fix it. Mind you I drove an hour and a half from Delaware. I brought the car back, they had it for a week and nothing was done. I voiced my displeasure to Neil the GM who agreed for me to take it to a MB dealer to fix. After finding out the part was $2800 he said he could only replace it with a refurbished part which I reluctantly agreed too. Now I've had the car 3 weeks and no part, nothing done on their end to complete the deal. I've driven it 3 days and it's now at a MB dealer with nothing done. Neil has never returned one call to me or to the dealer fixing it. One excuse after another. 2 full weeks in service and no car. I mentioned to Neil that maybe I need to consult an attorney and he then hung up. Is this good customer service?? Got their money and that's all they care about! I am now expecting to speak with the owner Mr. Morton!