Ed Bozarth Chevrolet #1 Buick GMC

• All around Excellent Service

Our team is very happy to hear about your excellent review and I hope we can continue to provide you with outstanding service!

Whether you're purchasing a vehicle as we did in 2015, Mark Peterson (pre-owned sales) explained all the options available and recommended the best purchase based on our needs. To John Paul Bruschi in Service and his other team members, The crew at Ed Bozarth strives for customer satisfaction and repeat business, such as ours.

• Great Experience

Very satisfied with my experience at this dealership. Everyone was very helpful and worked to get me the lowest financing rate for the car I chose. The facilities were very nice with a play area for the kids and very comfortable for the adults. Very glad I came to this dealership.

• Great service

Very good service the work is done right the first time. Will refer my family and friends. Will be back.

• Great service.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Work was done on a timely manner and was notified right away when work was completed.

• pleasant personel

interacting with all the pleasant personnel. being treated with respect. needed repairs were explained well to me. The nicest customer waiting room I have ever seen.

• Excellent service

Very easy sales people not pushy. Took the time to make sure I got the right car that I needed

• Good Experience

Very friendly staff; they work hard to make the customer happy. I would recommend this dealership to friends and family and shop here again.

• Great service

Very accommodating on trip from Texas, had check engine lite come on, problem was covered by warranty from service bulliten.

• Great service!

They got my car in right away when I was having trouble and had excellent customer service while I was there and when calling me to update me on my service.

• Excellent service and high quality employees

Ed Bozarth Dealership is just excellent in all ways. The personnel are highly-qualified, extremely helpful, and very professional. The dealership is immaculate, including the service drive and customer waiting area.