• Great customer service

Great customer service. Knowledgeable staff. Friendly and efficient. They care about their customers. Convenient hours. They go above and beyond in sales and service.

• GMC Sierra Denali

No pressure to buy! Lots of vehicles to pick from! Will come back for our next purchase when we get ready for a change!

• Service department

Quick, I don't have 20 words to say other than the service department is great. Should have updated building rather than buying another dealership

• Great service

Great service. Just wish they had an ice cream machine in the customer waiting room. That would be so nice.

• Accident Repair

Damien and the body shop crew at Silverthorne's are simply great. They treated me with respect and did an outstanding job in repairing our damage. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

• Impressed by customer service

Staff were friendly, provided helpful information on future projects, and fixed a recall issue that they found available. First time any dealership has impressed me with their customer service! Great job, thanks for providing honest and friendly service to me.

• great service department

took my vehicle to Silverthorne Chevrolet because they were recommended by a friend. My Buick had been running rough. The service department found the problem, and called me with an estimate. The vehicle was done on time and under the estimated price. The people at the desk really seemed to care about my business. I am happy and currently have the sales department looking for my next truck. I am a very satisfied customer.

• Great Sales Staff and Service Department

I have always brought all my vehicles there for service and have had great and friendly service! I saw a vehicle on their lot and decided to buy it. They cut me a great deal and I drove it off the lot. The sales and service have always treated me well.

• Service dept.

Steer clear of their service department!!!!! Took my car in for a simple $200 repair because my regular mechanic was booked solid. As a "courtesy" their service techs ran a "full inspection" on the car, and said it needed over $2000 I repairs to be safe. Their report included a water pump, front ball joints, and a new timing chain (which is inside the engine on this model). Paid for my requested repair, and a week later took it to my regular mechanic of 20+ years for a second opinion. My mechanic quoted me for a new belt, and a clogged fuel injector totaling less than $300. After he repaired my vehicle showed him the quote from Silverthorn. He laughed, and said he had seen 7 of those in the last month all saying almost the exact same thing. If you do go to silverthorne, be sure to get a second opinion before getting any work done.

• Purchased a used vehicle from the dealership

Great Dealership and Sales staff to work with, They made the purchase fast and painless