• New Malibu

Great deal with a smooth sales process Brad Bennett was a pleasure to deal with!

Thank you Joe and Jan I hope you are still enjoying your Malibu!

Thank you Joe and Jan I hope you are still enjoying your Malibu!

• Customer

Great people my second vehicle I have bought from them, easy and quick

Great people my second vehicle I have bought from them, easy and quick

• Great experience!

I found the exact vehicle I wanted and they gave me a great deal. No haggling or hassle, just straight forward honest people who treated us with respect. I will go to Country before any other dealership period.

• James Carter

the absolute best you can ask for .Brian helped me bulid the best truck I could have ask for. Thanks Brian

• 2011 Escalade

I took my wife to go look at their 2011 Escalade. It looked nice over all. We got in it and drove not even off the lot and it had horrible noises in the suspension. We were at that point looking for any other problems. We saw the leather pouch behind the driver seat was hanging loose and the third row seats backing of the leather was coming off. I was very ashamed to have spent an hour and half driving there to see this vehicle and they didn't even try to sell the car or take notice to the issues to be fixed to sell the car. We probably would have bought it if they cared enough about selling it.

Andy, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. Your feedback helps us improve, so thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. If you are willing, please give us a call at (812) 346-8721 so we can discuss your experience further. We look forward to hearing from you.

• LaCross

Very courteous, helpful. Willingness to obtain my model and style.

Very courteous, helpful. Willingness to obtain my model and style.

Hi Sherry Warner, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Country Chevrolet Buick. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Thank you again for the great review!

• Buster 301

Staff very cooperative to get my vehicle in and repaired.

Staff very cooperative to get my vehicle in and repaired.

• Purchase of a 2014 Buick Encore

Quite pleasant and enjoyable. Not pressured. Salesman took his time and made sure this was the car we wanted.

Thanks Mike C, for leaving us this response. We always love to receive great feedback.

• New camaro

Everyone at the dealership was very helpful a great experience. Would recommend.

Thank you, Paul W, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. You really made our day today.

• Kimberly B.

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, Kimberly B.. You really made our day today.

I recently purchased a 2016 Chevrolet Impala from Country Chevrolet. A friend referred me to Brad Bennett, and I found Brad and the dealership in general to be friendly, professional, and very helpful. They patiently worked with me to find the vehicle I wanted but at a payment I could afford. Because my credit was not excellent that took time, strategy, and some shopping around on Brad's part. I have also received communication and offers of support since the sale to ensure the car is to my liking, and I am getting settled into the newest and nicest vehicle I have ever purchased!