New 866-897-4916 Dealer Website
Used 888-723-2133 Email Dealer
Service 888-791-4569

• New Malibu

Great deal with a smooth sales process Brad Bennett was a pleasure to deal with!

Thank you Joe and Jan I hope you are still enjoying your Malibu!

Thank you Joe and Jan I hope you are still enjoying your Malibu!

• New camaro

Everyone at the dealership was very helpful a great experience. Would recommend.

Thank you, Paul W, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. You really made our day today.

• Kimberly B.

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, Kimberly B.. You really made our day today.

I recently purchased a 2016 Chevrolet Impala from Country Chevrolet. A friend referred me to Brad Bennett, and I found Brad and the dealership in general to be friendly, professional, and very helpful. They patiently worked with me to find the vehicle I wanted but at a payment I could afford. Because my credit was not excellent that took time, strategy, and some shopping around on Brad's part. I have also received communication and offers of support since the sale to ensure the car is to my liking, and I am getting settled into the newest and nicest vehicle I have ever purchased!

• Exceptional, personalized, gracious, service

Brad went above and beyond for our family. He was honest, direct, quick, and very helpful in deciding what vehicle was right for us and fit within our budget. Brad was very approachable and followed up to make sure all of our questions were answered. Typically the car buying process has been painful, takes all day long, etc. That was NOT our experience here. I HIGHLY recommend Country Chevrolet!! You have life-long customers now, we'll never buy from another dealer. Thank you Country Chevrolet (and Brad Bennett)!

• I love my new Chevrolet Equinox and Country

Thank you! I am glad you are enjoying your car! We try to make the process easy and enjoyable!

I just want to thank Country Chevrolet and Bryan and Brad Bennett For making this one of the easiest purchases that I've ever done. This is my first lease ever and the Country advantage with all the savings made it pleasurable. Brad was very helpful in setting up all of my new electronics and I really appreciated the way he took me around the dealership and introduced me to everybody. What really impressed me was the finance office and there no pressure approach

• The Country Advantage was perfect

Thank You We appreciate your business!

This had to be one of the easiest transactions I've ever made when purchasing or leasing a new vehicle. Brad Bennett went above and beyond to make sure I got what I wanted and when the vehicle was ready to be delivered to me he was ready to answer all of my questions on all the new electronics.

Thank You We appreciate your business!

• Great experience!!!

Friendly service! Didn't hover around like vultures and they worked with me through everything. It was my first time buying a car from a dealer and I am very impressed with the quality of service I got. I asked plenty of questions and they didn't get annoyed with me. Everyone at Country Chevrolet is awesome!!

• Great experience

Great staff, very friendly professional. A great waiting area,fresh popcorn. Great prices. Genuinely appreciated my business!

• Friendly but professional

Thank you Mike! Hope you are still enjoying your Equinox!

I made an apointment ahead of time and they had the car ready to test drive when I arrived. After the test drive we arrived at a fair price without any problems. The business manager was friendly but professional and we were on our way home with our used car in record time!

Thank you Mike! Hope you are still enjoying your Equinox!

• gm recall

Had to go to this dealer for the first time due to a GM recall on my 07 cobalt and all I can say is they were very professional at what they do and I will give them all my service needs in the future. catman