957 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Capital City Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • Used car purchase-tyler

Tyler knew his car information and worked. I would recommend this dealership

Tyler knew his car information and worked. I would recommend this dealership

• Great Experience ... Thank you Capital city Nissan

They just made my first experience in financing a car very easy and exciting...I`m highly satisfied with everything they did..

• Easy to buy a car

Tyler Ard at capital City Nissan made it so easy to buy the 2013 Nissan Murano today. Was knowledgeable and informative on the features of the car and helpful with the loan process. I will defineatly come back to Tyler when I am ready to buy again. Thanks-

• Easy to work with

Capital City Nissan has been very easy to work with. They let me keep the truck for 2 days so I could feel comfortable with my purchase by taking it to my local mechanic over an hour away. Very friendly and easy to work with.

• Sandy Yingling

I have bought several cars from this dealership and always have a great experience.

• Great car buying experience

Big shout out to the guys at Capital City Nissan! After months of searching for a Murano, Alfredo found the perfect one for me. The entire staff was so patient, friendly, and courteous. If you are looking to buy a vehicle, I would definitely recommend visiting the crew at Capital City Nissan.

• Joe and Tammy

Randy M. provided my wife and I with a very comfortable and pleasant car purchase experience. We appreciated Randy's interaction and willingness to help us get the deal we needed to buying our new Elantra. Thank you Randy.

• Wonderful, Great, Helpful Customer Service
    April 14, 2017

I went to Capital City Nissan yesterday talked Sales Professional Alfredo Barrios to look at a 2005 Nissan Altima S, test drove it, really liked how I handled he was very outstanding with helping me today. Completed the sale this afternoon with Business Manager Dulce "Candy" Cadogan, she was very outstanding as well. I drove off very happy, with the help I received at Capital City Nissan of Topeka. When my daughter got home from school today she was very delighted and shocked as well as my son. It was a wonderful surprise for them because I didn't tell them about it, we had been without a car for so long. Now it will be easier to take them to their therapy appointments which is once a week. Thank you, Capital City Nissan of Topeka for Wonderful Customer Service. I will be doing business with you again.

• If you want honesty, ask for Alan Hill!
    April 12, 2017

Alan is very helpful and knows his stuff. I highly recommend him for any sale or service needed. Hands down, best in town! Thank you!

• A fantastic experience
    April 12, 2017

Buying my first car I thought it would be scary but Alan made it easy and took a lot of stress off me and I got the car I wanted at an affordable price.