• Used car purchase-tyler

Tyler knew his car information and worked. I would recommend this dealership

Tyler knew his car information and worked. I would recommend this dealership

• In professional

I was contacted promptly by the sales consultant via email. He stated he would call me but never did until I begged him to. The vehicle was not ready for show so I had to wait for pictures approximately 3 days. I would advise having a vehicle ready for sale or show before posting it online.

• General

I was interested in an Altima & have always believed in buying locally & from a dealership. As we walked through the lot we were met by Alfredo Barrios who quickly put my mind at ease & found just the car I was looking for. Alfredo & Lee made the transaction smooth, easy & painless. They both also assured me that they would take care of any questions, concerns or issues I may have. They have followed up with me almost on a daily basis to make sure everything is fine with the vehicle & also went as far as putting a big purple bow on the dash. I would also like to thank Candy for her professional but more importantly personal attention she gave us . I would definitely recommend Capital City Nissan to all my family & friends as well as anyone looking to buy a used or new car. The customer service is top notch.

• Great Experience

Great buying experience at Capital City Nissan. Sandy, Bill, and Candy did a great job. My next auto purchase will be at Capital City Nissan.

• Randy Morehead

Randy is a wonderful Salesman! He met our needs and price. Very nice to work with. No high pressure... We will definitely refer him to our friend and family.

• Great Service

Gave a very excellent customer service Randy Morehead had fit a car for our needs perfectly.

• used car purchase

Great customer service with a better than average buying process and little stand around waiting time. The facilities look like they're brand new. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

• I really like the service

I really like the service and the joy of the workers at the Nissan Topeka KS. I'm so excited to get the extra car. I wanted and well love for a while and glad that I got prove as well thanks.

• Best experience

We had to buy a new car when my husband’s engine croaked on us. I was able to spend a few hours at the dealership with Randy & walk away with exactly what we were looking for at a reasonable price. I felt respected as a female customer & not talked down to as I have been at other dealerships in Topeka. They know their stuff — we will be repeat customers now!

• New car experience

Friendly, courteous sales. Easy and comfortable to work with. Would recommend working with Capital City Nissan.