Laird Noller Lincoln Mazda Hyundai

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 50 reviews

• April 23, 2015

We began looking at cars a month ago. When we first came to Noller Lincoln Mazda Hyundai we were looking for a used SUV. Tim Mallams helped us through...out the whole process, going out of his way to try to find a vehicle that would meet our needs, even bringing one over from Lawrence. We then changed our minds and began looking at sedans, and test-drove many, new and used. We never felt pressured to buy. Tim was very knowledgeable about all the vehicles and patient in answering all of our questions. Aaron Cooper also addressed some of our concerns. Tara Deegan helped the financial process go smoothly. In the end, we decided on a 2015 Hyundai Elantra and are very pleased with it! We highly recommend Laird Noller to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Thank you Skinners!

March 21, 2018

So we are 600 miles from home and a wheel well liner comes loose, making a terrible noise from contact with the tire. Rolled into Noller Hyundai and w...e're greeted by Sean Heinz. He diagnosed the noise, replaced some clips, and we were on our way in 8 minutes! Thank you Sean and Moller Hyundai!

February 9, 2018

My old car broke down on my way to work one day and I need to buy a new one, same model, fairly quickly as I was renting a car and I drive far to go t...o work every day. I first considered buying a used car at a well-know dealership that is famous for not haggling, but then I started looking into new cars and I rang up all the dealerships in the Kansas City area. I was paying cash, knew what I wanted (down to the color as I surely know how to research), so I just needed to close the deal over the phone, pick up the car and go back to my daily life. Whilst other dealerships made my life unnecessary complicated for such an easy deal with back and forward haggling, this dealership with their competitive price and straight-forward negotiations, made my life VERY easy. While the others wanted me to go to the dealership to "check out the inventory" (which I already had checked out on their website!), these guys listened and were able to give me what I wanted. I insisted on having a purchase order in my inbox. I had a signed one in less than 10 minutes. They even accepted a check without it being a cashier's one (as the bank had already closed). When I picked up the car few hours later, it was ready for me, washed, with a full tank of gas, documents ready for signing. These guys know the value of time, mine and theirs and how to do business. Thanks to my salesman Nathan to restoring my faith in the car salesman with this effectiveness and politeness. Thanks also to his boss (whose name I forgot - sorry) and Makenzie because she made sure that one of sales colleague would call me. My bank account, my car and I are very happy together. Thanks! PS: To be clear, i didn't receive any freebie for this review, I found out that Hyndai provides 5 years of road side assistance, so I cancelled mine with my insurers and saved myself another 300-400 bucks over 5 years...nice!

August 8, 2017

Took my car in for an oil change. About 20 minutes into waiting the service guy asks if he can talk to me outside. He proceeds to tell me that they ra...n my car into the building. Thankfully they fixed it and gave me a rental. They quoted me that my car would be done in a week. 1 week turned into 3 weeks. When we picked up the car, the bumper was sticking out so we had to wait another couple of hours for them to fix it. After getting it home I noticed a piece inside the car was missing. They paid for the repairs however, didn’t offer us anything else for the inconvenience. Spoke with the service manager, general manager, and the president of Laird Noller and no one cared to make things right with us. In their mind they did us a favor. They did NOT do us a favor, they inconvenienced me and damaged my car! I will say the Service manager ended up making things right with us and for that I thank him! Never got a sincere apology from anyone.

June 23, 2017

I just purchased another car from my go-to car salesman, Gene Glass. I tell him what I'm looking for and he works quickly to keep me happy. I also m...et Steve, the new General Manager, during my visit. He was very pleasant and treated me with utmost respect. I will certainly return here when I'm ready to make another purchase!

February 16, 2017

Will Blankenship made the buying process as painless as possible. I live down in Texas and could not find a dealer to work with me on what I needed. H...e and I emailed back and forth and came up with a deal. So, I drove the 500 miles north and was in and out of the dealership with my wife a new Mazda 6 Grand Touring in 30 minutes.

February 15, 2017

I took my car here after having an issue with draining batteries for 3 years. Nobody at two non-dealer shops could fix the issue, and they fixed it in... 3 days. No issues since.

November 14, 2016

Buying this car was a pleasure. Angela was great to work with and the car is great. We will enjoy it for many years to come.

November 14, 2016

It was quick and done with no issues. The people were freindly and very knowledgeable of what they were doing. The waiting area was clean and other pe...ople waiting were treated with respect and in a timely manner also.

November 14, 2016

I've been going to Laird Noller Mazda for 6 years now-as long as I've had my Mazda 3 GT. I've never had a bad experience there. They take great care o...f me. They never overcharge me or fix something w/out clearing it through me first, they always treat me with respect (I am a female), and there are never any hidden charges. They don't fix things that don't need to be fixed and I've always been met with pleasant and cheery personalities. Top notch service! I feel safe in their capable hands.