Laird Noller Lincoln Mazda Hyundai

• Made car buying a pleasant experience

Thank you Skinners!

We began looking at cars a month ago. When we first came to Noller Lincoln Mazda Hyundai we were looking for a used SUV. Tim Mallams helped us throughout the whole process, going out of his way to try to find a vehicle that would meet our needs, even bringing one over from Lawrence. We then changed our minds and began looking at sedans, and test-drove many, new and used. We never felt pressured to buy. Tim was very knowledgeable about all the vehicles and patient in answering all of our questions. Aaron Cooper also addressed some of our concerns. Tara Deegan helped the financial process go smoothly. In the end, we decided on a 2015 Hyundai Elantra and are very pleased with it! We highly recommend Laird Noller to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Thank you Skinners!

• Best customer service!

I just purchased another car from my go-to car salesman, Gene Glass. I tell him what I'm looking for and he works quickly to keep me happy. I also met Steve, the new General Manager, during my visit. He was very pleasant and treated me with utmost respect. I will certainly return here when I'm ready to make another purchase!

• Exemplary Service

Will Blankenship made the buying process as painless as possible. I live down in Texas and could not find a dealer to work with me on what I needed. He and I emailed back and forth and came up with a deal. So, I drove the 500 miles north and was in and out of the dealership with my wife a new Mazda 6 Grand Touring in 30 minutes.

• They fixed it!

I took my car here after having an issue with draining batteries for 3 years. Nobody at two non-dealer shops could fix the issue, and they fixed it in 3 days. No issues since.

• Great Experience

Buying this car was a pleasure. Angela was great to work with and the car is great. We will enjoy it for many years to come.

• Mr. Jeff Johnston

It was quick and done with no issues. The people were freindly and very knowledgeable of what they were doing. The waiting area was clean and other people waiting were treated with respect and in a timely manner also.

• Excellent Customer Service!

I've been going to Laird Noller Mazda for 6 years now-as long as I've had my Mazda 3 GT. I've never had a bad experience there. They take great care of me. They never overcharge me or fix something w/out clearing it through me first, they always treat me with respect (I am a female), and there are never any hidden charges. They don't fix things that don't need to be fixed and I've always been met with pleasant and cheery personalities. Top notch service! I feel safe in their capable hands.

• Suprise

Surprised by need for tires. Never seem to be able to come in just for one thing.

• Purchase & Service from Noller Lincoln, Topeka KS

The service writer, Mike Richardson, has always been both friendly and professional. He takes the time to meet all of my needs.

• fix my car

Everyone was kind and courteous, since I am older I really appreciate that, everything was explained well, the courtesy driver was really nice also getting me to work and back to my car.