New 888-804-1005 Dealer Website
Used 888-804-1006 Email Dealer

2 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mark Porter Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Found the right car!
    March 13, 2017

I was shopping for a work car and had spoken on the phone to a gentleman named " Smiling Jack " Riley. He showed me a used car (trade in ) that was on a rack getting new brakes and I did not even test drive the car. Jack assured me it was "fit to drive to California" and I took his word for it. He has been selling cars for many years and is trusted and respected...I'm really pleased with my "new" car and the price! All of the people at the dealership are really great to work with. I will definitely buy my next car there.

• Fantastic
    March 10, 2017

We had not planned to buy a car. This was the first day of our shopping experience. However with the all the discounts 0% interest and the excitement of our sales rep we bought one before we left that day. My husband said one of the better if not the best car purchase he ever made.