Annapolis Subaru

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

738 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Annapolis Subaru from DealerRater.com

• June 22, 2013

It is a great place to buy a great car like a Subaru. I have bought two cars there and it has been both times a very pleasant and efficient transactio...n. The sales and service staff are very professional. I particularly recommend Colin Murphy as a sales representative.

May 25, 2018

This is the 5th Subaru I have purchased from Annapolis Subaru, and Ed Rucker has been my sales contact for all of them. The process has always been h...andled professionally and efficiently, and I have always gotten a very good deal from Ed. I would highly recommend Annapolis to anyone looking to purchase a Subaru. My only caution is to be sure to ask about service costs. This applies, I believe for all Subauru dealers. Subarus are expensive to service compared to other brands, so be sure you ask about the costs of scheduled service so you won't be suprised.

May 20, 2018

Our Salesman Andre Gayle was wonderful! He was personable, not pushy, knowledgeable, and kind. Bob Carroll the Business Manager also made the proces...s very smooth and was easy to do business with. The dealership made buying this car an easy and enjoyable experience.

May 16, 2018

I enjoyed my experience with Annapolis Subaru and I would highly recommend. Arthur Jones was very knowledgeable and just easy to work with. Finance wa...s also a great experience and who normally can say that Best experience at a car dealership that I have ever experienced. I wouldn’t change a thing!

May 14, 2018

Erik, Heather and Joe were a pleasure to work with. No hassles. Quick and professional. Will use them for future car buying needs. Recommend for anyon...e looking for a Subaru.

May 11, 2018

No pressure, knowledgeable sales people, and overall great experience. This is my first Subaru and hopefully not my last. I will definitely buy from A...nnapolis Subaru again.

May 9, 2018

I have been searching for a new vehicle for almost a year (looking at over 30+ dealers and brands). Looking for AWD and something that was a big upgra...de from my Hyundai Accent. Brianna, from Annapolis Subaru, was very friendly and accommodating (ending up staying until close to 11pm for our purchase :P ) when attempting to assist in my search. She even brought a Legacy Sport from across the state for me to look at, which I eventually ended up buying. She was very informative and prompt on the vehicles and was able to help narrow down what was in my price range. Many kudos to her! The rest of the staff was also very friendly and straight to the point, which I do appreciate, as looking at cars that aren't in the realm of reality is such a waste of time to the buyer and seller alike. I would highly recommend this dealer, as they are very friendly and willing to work with you as much as possible. I have been back three times since my purchase in the last two weeks (for accessory purchases like hats and cargo net hooks) and each time am greeted with smiles and warm atmosphere. Thank you Annapolis Subaru! Keep up the good work!

May 8, 2018

Ottie Jones was super professional and helpful. He took time to answer all of my questions and was knowledgeable about the cars and their options. Jo...e did a great job with the financing. I'd buy from Ottie and finance thru Joe any time.

May 4, 2018

The dealership was very professional and low pressure. They shared with us our options and the value of those options, but did not make the experienc...e uncomfortable.

May 1, 2018

Ed Rucker and the full staff were very knowledgeable and helped us along our journey. Mr. Carroll in the finance department was awesome as well. This... is our first Subaru but i can definitely say that we will not be buy from anywhere else in the future!

Annapolis Subaru