• 2017 Ford Explorer Platinum

Laird Noller employees make the buying experience easy. All the employees you meet always have a smile & ask if you need anything.

Thanks, for the business, Craig! I'm glad we were able to make the experience EASY and that everyone was friendly! Take care and we'll be back for some Bison meat! Joe Noller

• 2014 Ford Focus

Evan Loy was awesome about working with me to get my car. He heard out my concerns and reassured me.

Camille, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• Wanted a 2017 Fiesta S. They found an exact match.

Excellent customer service in the showroom and service areas. Hot beverage machine in waiting area is amazing! Read everything, or you might sign and be obligated to pay for expensive, and sometimes useless, dealer add-ons. Great experience!

• Great service.

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

They were all very courteous and very prompt. I had another appointment and they had my vehicle completed in plenty of time to get to the appointment.

• Great personal attention!

John House is an exceptional employee at your dealership and should be commended for his personal attention to helping me with my new Sync 3. He went above and beyond to make sure my services were done correctly.

• Services and Facilities

I did not realize the Service Department did not start work until 8 a.m. I was second in line to enter the area. I will say I was surprised it took as long as it did to complete the work; however, as far as I know everything was done well. Thank you!

• Rick Higgs

Oil Change and tire rotation. Well done.! Thanks, Wayne took really good care of me.

• Excellent Service

We recieved a recall notice on our 2014 Ford Fusion Energi. Made call to Steve at Noller to schedule. Advised he would call when the 4 replacement door latches were avaliable. Within an hour Steve called, parts were available, car scheduled for work. That's what I call OUTSTANDING service.

• Great service

i have 2015 f-150 super crew,race red in colour had the "works" done ,was in out in 50 minutes staff was great

• Excellent Service

Service Adviser, Mr. John House provided accurate quote on the work needed done on the Ranger and it was performed in a timely manner. Appreciate the great service and fair pricing at Laird Noller.