New 866-965-1917 Dealer Website
Used 866-950-6855 Email Dealer
Service 877-676-4123

Average based on 134 reviews.
  • Best Ever

I am 62 years old and this has been my best experience by far in buying a new vehicle. I drove down from Kansas City, Mo and the drive was well worth it. Shopped all of the big Ford dealers in the KC area and the treatment was all the same, blah, blah, blah...nobody had the color in a 2016 Fusion we wanted and kept trying to sell us what they had on the lot. Made the call to Laird Noller and spoke with Patrick Ledford, he had the car, he BEAT ALL of the dealers in the KC area on price, so virtually made the deal on the phone, pending inspection. Upon arrival at the dealership the next day, Mr Ledford was there to greet me and was very pleasant and handed me off to Gene Glass to explain the features of the vehicle, same experience from Mr Glass, very nice, and took all the time we needed to explain how the tech features work, even pairing our cell phones to the car. We bought the car, and the meeting with finance with Morgan Franklin went like he had know me all my life. The only gilch was with the new computer system, as this was their first day for using it, so can't blame that on anyone. There was a small change on the paperwork I noticed two days later, so I thought, well, here we go as I had already signed.....not the case, spoke with Mr. Franklin by phone, and he took care of it to my satisfaction by next day air on their dime. It gets no better then this dealership. We have purchased a new vehicle, truck or car every 3 years for the last 40 years, my only mistake is I did not look out of the KC area earlier...first purchase here, but not my last

Vince, we are very happy to hear your experience was so good! Thank you for making the trip to Topeka, we look forward to working with you again in the future!

• Good place to have car repairs

I have been going their for years,and if an issue came up they were always helpful.

• Great service every time

I just bought a 2014 f150 6 months at another dealership and from the start I new I should of bought it from laird noller. The dealer I bought it from ( Briggs) was a decent experience while purchasing it, however that was where it ended. The truck sat for the first two weeks after buying it because of bad throttle body. They never offered loaner vehicle, and ther follow up to my calls were non existent. I new at that moment that I should of been more patient with my purchase and had Laird Noller find me a truck. My observations is that your dealership has high quality used trucks that have been inspected and gone thru correctly to intercept mechanical issues and such. My biggest compliment to you is your service Dept., I have had two other f150's that have been serviced with you and I am always very satisfied with your professionalism, the work performed and most importantly your follow up. Thankyou for being a great dealership that I can trust and that I respect! P. S. The remodel of the waiting room and showroom turned out really nice.

• Love Noller Ford

I have always had great help and service from the Laird Noller Ford service department. The service writer is trustworthy and knowledgeable. The technicians always do a great job too! They are fast and never keep me waiting!

• New Tires

Service Advisor John House recommended replacement tires for my 2014 F-150 truck. Very pleased with recommendation and tires.

• Great Service

The service writer was excellent. I have been recovering from surgery and he was careful to help me to the waiting area. He also saw to it that I had as little trouble as he could arrange to recover my vehicle following service.

• service visit

Good service and I felt my business was important. Thank you

Good service and I felt my business was important. Thank you

• Laird Noller Ford

Roland in service was very helpful and pleasant to work with. I appreciated his help a great deal. He is a great asset to Laird Noller Ford. My car was fixed and back to me in a very timely manner!! Thank You!!!

• Great service for 3 years!

Raleigh Stallbaumer takes great care scheduling service and repairs for my car!

Raleigh Stallbaumer takes great care scheduling service and repairs for my car!

• Super service

Steve May & the group of mechanics always take great care if my Honda. I bring my car to this Ford dealership because I trust this service department more than I do other dealerships. Planning to make my next car Ford!!