Laird Noller Ford

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 295 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• September 13, 2017

My daughter found a car on Laird Noller's website. We inquired about it and Chelsea responded very quickly that it was available. We had never purchased... a car over the internet before but Chelsea and Gene made it a pleasant and easy purchase! When we arrived at Laird Noller, Gene had the car pulled up to the front so my daughter could decide it was the right car for her. We were very pleased and we will definitely purchase from Gene and Laird Noller in the future!

Heather, we are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. We are pleased to hear about your excellent expe...rience with Chelsea and Gene. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything else we can assist you with. We hope your daughter enjoys her new vehicle! Sincerely, Laird Noller Ford Family, (785) 235-9211

July 19, 2018

Very helpful and informative about everything. They have a lifetime customer with me. Very happy and I won’t shop for another vehicle with another... dealership.

December 11, 2017

Our salesman, Percy was awesome. He worked with us and did not pressure us to buy. He was very knowledgable about the vehicle. We ended up purchasing a... used car. We drove 2 hours to Topeka and were very happy with this dealership.

October 16, 2017

After an issue came up with repairs done on our Explorer I met with Joe Miller. He was attentive to to the issue at hand. He was very timely in resolving... the problem that we had. I highly recommend Laird Noller Ford for their quality of service.

Joe, we are happy to hear everything went well during your recent visit with us. We hope to be of service to you again. Take care! Best regards, La...ird Noller Ford Family, (785) 235-9211

October 16, 2017

Joe, we appreciate your recommendation of our dealership! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

August 18, 2017

Hands down, best vehicle buying experience. Professional and personal service with attention to every detail. Highly recommend this dealership to anyone... looking for a vehicle. Aaron Rowe and his team are top notch!

Allison, we understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! We're happy to hear we could ma...ke this the best car buying experience for you!

July 19, 2017

Your dealer Jimmy is the best! He new just what I needed in a car and helped me get things figured out! From getting my phone hooked up to Sirius radio... to even turning on head lights ! Wasn't sure I could take on a newer car but he figured it all out for me! Love my Ford Edge and will be back to see Jimmy for my next newer car!! Will definitely tell all my girlfriends who to go see when they are ready to car shop !

July 17, 2017

Sorry it took so long to do this .Got things straighten out ok.

July 13, 2017

Griff Swank goes above and beyond to assist you in finding the perfect vehicle. There's no reason to not go to Laird Noller Ford and have Griff Swank

Our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Thanks again for your business! T...ake care!

June 8, 2017

The staff was friendly, professional & informative. The service on my 2017 Ford Focus was excellent.

Thanks for your outstanding review, Gerald! We're happy to hear that our team was friendly, professional, and informative! We strive to provide excell...ent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Laird Noller Ford Family, (785) 235-9211