Mark Porter Chevrolet Buick GMC

New 844-327-8947 Dealer Website
Used 844-339-0551 Email Dealer
Service 844-338-8908

• great dealership

very good experience and they were most knowledgeable about all their vehicles. great people to work with. would definitely buy from them again.

• Great customer service!

Our salesman, Scott Fields, went above and beyond to get us the vehicle that we wanted. Great customer service!

• BOUGHT TWO

We were originally only returning our leased vehicle when we ended up purchasing two brand new vehicles! So glad we went to Mark Porter Chevrolet! Our salesman, Jim Parker, went out of his way to find us the perfect vehicle to fit our wants and needs! ~m

• Mark Porter Chevrolet Buick GMC

I have been very pleased and satisfied with everything including purchasing my vehicle to the service provided. Everyone is professional, has great follow-up and overall provided wonderful customer service. Keep up the great work!

• Encore 2016

It was the easiest that it has ever been to purchase a vehicle. The staff was great! Jim Parker found the perfect car for me.

• Mark Porter Chevrolet Buick GMC

Was very happy all around with everyone who worked there. All were very kind and helpful.

• A real pleasure to do business with these guys!

I was looking for a new 2016 GMC Sierra 1500, with the drivers premium package. I found that it wasn't easy to find a 2016 with the all the options that I was looking for. I then expended my search to include 2017th, and found exactly what I was looking for at the Mark Porter Dealership, for the price I thought I would have to pay for a 2016. I have worked as a sales and finance manager at a small Auto Dealership in the past, and have to say that from the first phone call that I made to the new car sales manager Chase Porter, to the time that I drove my vehicle of the lot, I really appreciated the way that I was treated. It was well worth the 153 mile drive. Daniel Miller

• Chrissy

Was very happy all around with everyone who worked there. All very kind and helpful with me buying my first brand new vehicle. Would definitely recommend

• Service employees great but mistreated

Service writer fast and courteous even though he was stuck in the garage bay with no air conditioning on a 98 degree day while 20 feet away it was approximately 70 degrees and he wasn't allowed to access it. Very poor treatment of your employees. With a 1 year old new facility you would think that the employees who work hard to make you money would be better thought of. I have purchased 2 new Chevrolets and a used Scion from this dealer. The Scion blew up the first day and the dealership replaced the engine free with no hassle and offered the option of a full refund.

• excellent service!

Excellent service on my 2016 Encore. A cool ride. Efficient.

Excellent service on my 2016 Encore. A cool ride. Efficient.