Average based on 1 reviews.
  • Buying experience at Hoflander Ford

I had been in the market for almost a year looking for that one specific vehicle in mind. In the past I had left it to the one dealer local to me. After a year and no resolve, I went online and low and behold the vehicle I had been searching for popped in. I looked at all of the offerings and details pertaining to the vehicle and sent an email to the dealer. I received a response indicating that it was available. So I took a trip to them and test drove the truck and immediately knew this was the one. I then negotiated with one person Kevin Hoflander and the buying experience was not only expedient but it was as though a no hassle experience I never entertained before. Kevin, through his years of experience was my salesman, loan officer and closer for all of the experience. To me that is the way purchasing a new or used vehicle should be one-on-one through the whole process!