4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 836 reviews

Call This Dealer

836 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Kindle Auto Plaza from DealerRater.com

• Used f150
    April 28, 2017

Yvonne and staff were great and accommodating, travelled from Ny to see the truck and had everything set and available for me when I arrived on site. ...Would definitely buy another vehicle from this dealer In the future!

The best car I???ve ever bought
    April 19, 2018

I had the best experience with my dealer in the past few days. Steve worked his a$$ off to make this deal come true for me. Steve and I both sat down ...and shopped, looking for the perfect car for me. We took our Time to make sure everything was perfect and no mistakes were made. Steve has an awesome personality and that made my experience buying the car!Out of all the dealerships I???ve been to, kindle and Steve are the people to go to

Kindle Auto Plaza

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are happy that Steve was able to help you in your vehicle purchase. Steve's personality is defiantly makes the... car buying experience delightful. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business and happy driving.

pleasant day car shopping
    April 17, 2018

The salesman was kind, courteous, and made the experience pleasant. We spent several hours there but we were well attended by our salesman. If I have ...to purchase a vehicle again I would go back to Kindle.

Thank you for your review. We are glad that your salesman helped you have a pleasant experience here at Kindle. Enjoy your new vehicle and may it brin...g you many happy journeys.

Great service
    April 17, 2018

We just bought a new car from Kindle Ford. We have dealt exclusively with them for the last twenty years and have never had a bad experience. We worke...d with Steven this time around, and it was quick and painless. Great company, great workers, great customer service.

Thank you for taking the time to review us and also for your 20 year loyalty to Kindle. We are happy that Steven was able to help you in your vehicle ...purchase. Enjoy your new vehicle and we hope it brings you many happy journeys.

Wonderful experience.
    April 11, 2018

I had a wonderful experience. People were patient and there was no pressure. I love my new car. I would definitely recommend the Wildwood complex.

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback and are happy that you had a wonderful experience here at Kindle. Enjoy your n...ew vehicle and happy driving.

Employees Worked With
    Refreshingly honest, friendly, and efficient
    April 9, 2018

After 2 bad experiences at other dealerships earlier in the week, my defenses were up when beginning with another dealership. I quickly learned howev...er that I did not need my walls up! This was the friendliest and most efficient dealership I have ever dealt with! Robbie was exceptionally customer focused and right on top of every question I had and met my every request. FANTASTIC experience with this dealership!! I would buy from them again in a heartbeat! We drove 2 1/2 hours from home to get to this dealership and they were more than worth the drive!

Kindle Auto Plaza

Thank you very much for the wonderful review. We are glad that you were happy with your experience here at Kindle and that Robbie was able to help. T...hank you for taking the drive and allowing us to earn your business. We look forward to seeing you in the future.. Enjoy your vehicle and may it bring you many happy adventures.

Robbie Walker

Sales/ Commercial Account Manager

Honest and easy to work with
    April 2, 2018

Denise was a pleasure to work with. She got me the car I wanted and was extremely pleasant. It was a very good experience and I love my car.

Kindle Auto Plaza

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad that Denise was able to get you the car you wanted and that you had a very good buying experie...nce here at Kindle. Enjoy your new car and happy journeys.

Great Dealer to work with
    March 29, 2018

Friendly and helpful staff. I worked with Stefanie in purchasing a used car. Honest and caring and a pleasant experience. Geoff the sales manager was... helpful in keeping the purchase within my budget. Recommended to all.

Thank you for your review we appreciate your feedback. We are happy that Stefaine and Geoff were able to help in your purchase and that you had a plea...sant buying experience here at Kindle. May your vehicle bring you many happy travels.

Stefanie was great to work with
    March 27, 2018

Honest, friendly and caring. A very welcoming staff and Stefanie was great to work with. I purchased a used car and the service has been terrific. I h...ighly recommend Kindle.

Kindle Auto Plaza

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback. We are glad you were happy with your buying experience here at Kindle and that Stefanie was he...lpful. Enjoy your vehicle and we hope it brings you many happy journeys.

Good, honest folks at Kindle
    March 23, 2018

I worked with Denise to purchase a used vehicle. Seamless, easy; Denise has a good sense of humor and was very honest! My tags and everything else I n...eeded came to my home in a very timely manner quickly after the transaction closed. I didn't feel like I was dealing with a pushy sales-driven place. Highly recommend Kindle and especially Denise Kennedy Watson!

Kindle Auto Plaza

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad Denise was so helpful and that you were pleased with your buying experience here at Kindle. En...joy your vehicle and safe driving.

525 Stone Harbor Blvd Middle Township, NJ 08210