4.0
  • Excellent dealer and friendly staff.

I was treated well from the moment I walked into the dealership. The staff was very informative about the purchase and even provided me with several options that would work for me. I purchased the vehicle and my mother purchased one as well. Do not hesitate to buy from this dealer. I work in Louisville, KY and was treated like a number at the 3 dealers I visited then I stumbled across Chandler and it was a good decision.

Thank you for the excellent review, Maurice! We appreciate your family's business and hope you will allow us to be your dealership of choice for your future automotive needs. Welcome to the Chandler family!

• Never again

I purchased a used truck. The 2004 Ford Ranger that I purchased broke the timing chain tensioner within one week of purchase. The dealership sent out a rollback to pick the truck up and send it to a local repair facility. The shop reported that the timing chain tensioner had given out, Gary said he was not going to stand good on making it right.

• Oil change review

The service was very good and on time. I got a detail list of service advice that could keep my car running properly in the future .

Thank you for letting us take care of your vehicle, Cornell, and for the great review!

• Brandon Messmore-5 stars!

Thanks for the great review, Jamma! We appreciate your business!

Brandon Messmore provides exceptional, above and beyond service. He's very friendly and cares about getting what you need. I can't recommend him enough! Ask for HIM!

Thanks for the great review, Jamma! We appreciate your business!

• James Jones Is Excellent!

James is excellent and very personable. I enjoyed my experience at Chandler.

Thanks so much for your review!

James is excellent and very personable. I enjoyed my experience at Chandler.

Thanks so much for your review!

• Very Helpful

Very helpful answered all my questions. I would recommend dealership to everyone.

Thanks for your review, Eddie!

Thanks for your review, Eddie!

• Met My Financial Goal!

Had a financial goal in mind. Sales person James helped me meet that & more.

Thanks for choosing Chandler Chevrolet, Lisa!

Had a financial goal in mind. Sales person James helped me meet that & more.

Thanks for choosing Chandler Chevrolet, Lisa!

• Very Accommodating Dealership

Accommodating, easy to work with courteous staff. I definitely would consider future purchases.

Thank you Shelly!

Thank you Shelly!

• Fairly Treated

Good deal all the way around. I was treated good and I like dealing with "Tex"

Thanks for your business, Robert!

Good deal all the way around. I was treated good and I like dealing with "Tex"

Thanks for your business, Robert!

• No pressure!

James was awesome! He took his time with me, I wouldn't make up my mind and he didn't even make me feel pressured. I love my car!

Thanks, Delberta! We appreciate the review!

Thanks, Delberta! We appreciate the review!