Fuller Ford

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 5 reviews

Call This Dealer

April 25, 2018

I cannot say enough about this Ford Location I know that Roto- Rooter will be life long partners. Thank you Fuller Ford and John Allen for always mak...ing our vehicle shopping and service an enjoyable one!

April 1, 2017

I cannot express how pleased I am with my recent purchase of a 2016 Ford Transit cargo van for our church. Sales rep, Chuck Bryant, was outstanding. S...ingle words best describe my experience and for Chuck; Trustworthy, knowledgeable & considerate. I highly recommend Fuller Ford and Chuck Bryant.

February 21, 2017

Great thorough and friendly service taking care of my three Fuller Ford's. Place to go.

October 4, 2016

I can say enough about how great and wonderful Fuller Ford is with the service of my C-Max. Professional and excellent from start to finish. There j...ust are not enough word to describe this great group of people.

August 24, 2016

My job as a Fleet Procurement Specialist is to purchase vehicles in large quantities as replacements for our aging fleet. All of the salespeople at Fu...ller Ford are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. They go out of their way to answer any and all questions that I have. They are well aware of the complexities in purchasing government fleet vehicles and as such, they work closely with all of our mechanics and others to make sure our needs are properly met and all vehicles meet every specificiation that they are given, down to the smallest detail. They will even take the time to answer questions on vehicles that aren't even theirs. Randy Reed is usually my go-to guy whenever I have any questions or concerns and he is always willing to go above and beyond to help with any dilemma I have and works with me to come to a resolution to my problem. Fuller Ford is one of the best! I would recommend them to anyone!!

Fuller Ford