Dan Hecht Chevrolet

(4.8) 18 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Responsive Customer Service, Great Deal

I did fairly extensive research online and communicated with many dealerships in our area. The Internet Sales Manager at this dealer was the most resp...onsive of any of the dealer representatives I worked with. They also gave us the best offer, relative to Kelly Blue Book value, of any dealer, so it was a no brainer to purchase from them. We have been very satisfied with our purchase and overall had a great experience.

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad to hear you are happy with the car. If you need anything please contact us!

• Excellence!!

Bought a new Prius from Brian Schuette. Brian is extremely personable, knowledgeable and professional . No one can go wrong at Dan Hecht! Numb...er one in sales and service in my book! Everyone always goes the extra mile ensuring quality in everything they do, every time !

Sherrie, thank you for the kind words from your recent visit with us, we are delighted to hear your experience was up to par. We pride ourselves in de...livering efficient customer service. Thank you for your time and we look forward to working with you in future.

• Shopping for an SUV

Ty Griffith was my sales person and he kept me informed during the search for my wishlist of a 2-3 year old SUV. He seemed very knowledgeable about th...e vehicle the dealership found for me even though it was not the brand sold new at Dan Hecht. The buying experience was very good considering the dealership was undergoing construction at the time. Everyone at the dealership was helpful and friendly!

Thank you for leaving such a grand review for Ty, we are beyond ecstatic! We can't wait to see you in the future!

• Don't understand title

Doug J. Was very helpful with finding us what we wanted. This is the second car we have purchased there. Very pleased.

Charlie, we are so glad to hear that Doug was able to provide you with great customer service. We will be sure to let them know about your review!

• Great customer service

My husband and I wanted a 4 runner that did not have the 3rd row seating. Dan Hecht had one and made us a deal we were very happy with.

Rex and Annette, we pride ourselves on hard work, ethics, and attention to detail which is why you'll always get top notch customer service from Dan H...echt. We are overjoyed that we were able to provide this to you. Thank you for your kind words.

• Wonderful costumer service

Everyone was very present and willing to help! From the time I contacted them and bought my car, it was only 2 weeks. I had been looking at serval dif...ferent vehicles and they found one just for me. I had the same sales people through the entire process. They made it very easy and stress free!

We pride ourselves on hard work, ethics, and attention to detail which is why you'll always get top notch customer service from Dan Hecht. We are over...joyed that we were able to provide this to you and thank you for your kind words.

• great job patty atwood

BEST SALES PERSON EVER PATTI IS VERY G OOD ALES PERSON AND KNOWS HER PRODUCTS ,LOVE THAT

Ron, we are so glad to hear that Patty, was able to provide you with great customer service. We will be sure to let them know about your review! We ho...pe to see you again in the future!

• Made me feel like a valued customer!

This was my first time having Dan Hecht service my new Toyota van. Called to make my appointment but the service department was overwhelmed by busines...s at the time of my call and instead of leaving me on hold, took my number and returned my call-within 20 minutes. I didn't know where to go on the day of the appointment but was politely redirected by the receptionist. When I arrived at the service area, I was very happy with the friendly and prompt attention given to me by the staff. Since it was my first time there, I had many questions and the staff patiently answered each one. I was provided with a complimentary vehicle to drive (to run errands). The service department phoned me when my service was completed. I returned to find my van washed and parked right outside the front door. Everyone was so nice and friendly-i will definitely be a returning customer.

We strive to be the best for you and your car. Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge us, we hope to meet all your needs in the future! We can't... wait to see you again!

• First time car buyer

I am a first time car buyer. I was very apprehensive about the process but was lucky enough to get an informed, polite, and patient salesman, Ty Griff...ith. I needed a car for a certain price and a low monthly payment and he was able to help me with no problems. I've looked at other dealerships in the past and was always put off by the salesmen I would end up talking with. They were either pushy or indifferent. I understand sales need to be made but I was hoping for someone that would listen to me and work with me to find the right fit for me all while treating me with respect. Ty showed me a few different options and worked with me to find exactly what I was looking for. He was always polite, answered all of my questions, never pressured me, and was always prompt at answering my coorespondence with him, wether it was by text, email, or phone. He was very personable and enjoyable to work with. They were able to get me the lowest monthly payment possible, informed me of all of my options, and allowed me to make informed decisions. Ty made my first car buying experience easy and enjoyable! I will definitely work with Ty again in the future.

We strive to be the best for you and your car. Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge us, we hope to meet all your needs in the future! Again, ...Congrats on your purchase!

• Waste of Time!!!!!

Contacted them several times through your site and via telephone and never got a response back from them. Knowing you have people like this on your si...te is probably gonna be the reason i don't use your site anymore.

Todd, we are glad to hear of your experience, but we also do apologize that it did not turn out as you had planned. Some circumstances are unfortunate... and we truly understand, please allow us the opportunity to make this right for you. Please reach out to us at (217) 342-4111.

Dan Hecht Chevrolet