• Responsive Customer Service, Great Deal

I did fairly extensive research online and communicated with many dealerships in our area. The Internet Sales Manager at this dealer was the most responsive of any of the dealer representatives I worked with. They also gave us the best offer, relative to Kelly Blue Book value, of any dealer, so it was a no brainer to purchase from them. We have been very satisfied with our purchase and overall had a great experience.

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad to hear you are happy with the car. If you need anything please contact me. Ty Griffith Internet Sales Manager Dan Hecht Chevy Toyota Effingham, IL tygriffith@danhecht.com

• Don't understand title

Doug J. Was very helpful with finding us what we wanted. This is the second car we have purchased there. Very pleased.

• Great customer service

My husband and I wanted a 4 runner that did not have the 3rd row seating. Dan Hecht had one and made us a deal we were very happy with.

Thank you so much. Enjoy your your new Toyota.

Thank you so much. Enjoy your your new Toyota.

• Wonderful costumer service

Everyone was very present and willing to help! From the time I contacted them and bought my car, it was only 2 weeks. I had been looking at serval different vehicles and they found one just for me. I had the same sales people through the entire process. They made it very easy and stress free!

• great job patty atwood

BEST SALES PERSON EVER PATTI IS VERY G OOD ALES PERSON AND KNOWS HER PRODUCTS ,LOVE THAT

• Made me feel like a valued customer!

This was my first time having Dan Hecht service my new Toyota van. Called to make my appointment but the service department was overwhelmed by business at the time of my call and instead of leaving me on hold, took my number and returned my call-within 20 minutes. I didn't know where to go on the day of the appointment but was politely redirected by the receptionist. When I arrived at the service area, I was very happy with the friendly and prompt attention given to me by the staff. Since it was my first time there, I had many questions and the staff patiently answered each one. I was provided with a complimentary vehicle to drive (to run errands). The service department phoned me when my service was completed. I returned to find my van washed and parked right outside the front door. Everyone was so nice and friendly-i will definitely be a returning customer.

• First time car buyer

I am a first time car buyer. I was very apprehensive about the process but was lucky enough to get an informed, polite, and patient salesman, Ty Griffith. I needed a car for a certain price and a low monthly payment and he was able to help me with no problems. I've looked at other dealerships in the past and was always put off by the salesmen I would end up talking with. They were either pushy or indifferent. I understand sales need to be made but I was hoping for someone that would listen to me and work with me to find the right fit for me all while treating me with respect. Ty showed me a few different options and worked with me to find exactly what I was looking for. He was always polite, answered all of my questions, never pressured me, and was always prompt at answering my coorespondence with him, wether it was by text, email, or phone. He was very personable and enjoyable to work with. They were able to get me the lowest monthly payment possible, informed me of all of my options, and allowed me to make informed decisions. Ty made my first car buying experience easy and enjoyable! I will definitely work with Ty again in the future.

• Waste of Time!!!!!

Contacted them several times through your site and via telephone and never got a response back from them. Knowing you have people like this on your site is probably gonna be the reason i don't use your site anymore.

Todd from Southern Illinois. I personally keep a list of all Internet leads that come to our dealership and I can assure that those folks have all been contacted. However computers, software, and web sites are built by humans and therefore are not perfect. I am not sure whom you talked to on the phone. I would like address but I need your last name to find out what happened. At Dan Hecht we want every customer to have the best buying experience they have ever had. Please contact me Ty Griffith Internet Sales Manager at my office number - 217-342-4111 tygriffith@danhecht.com

• Great buying experience and friendly salespeople

Thank you so much. Meeting you made it all worth while. If you need absolutely anything please call me at 217-342-4111.

What a great experience. Ty Griffith is a great salesman to work with. We drove 2 1/2 hrs to deal with him and I am so glad we did it was very worth the trip. We were on the hunt for a great vehicle and a great deal and out of all of the places we went Ty and Dan Hecht dealership was the best. Everyone was very friendly and we felt very comfortable there. By the way, Ty came in on his day off for us because it was the only day we could get there. Thanks again Ty, you definitely have 100% satisfied customers here. We will definitely be recommending you and the dealership to everyone we know.

• Great Deal

I drove all the way from cincinnati because the deal was so good. Ty Griffith was a great sales person