Hertrich Nissan

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 17 reviews

Call This Dealer

July 20, 2017

I never expected my dream come true sooo early I just came to see the car but the staf here are so polite and they gave me a very good deal so I bough...t the car right away

March 29, 2017

From the introduction, showing of my future vehicle to the sit down and purchase Fredy Argueta did an OUTSTANDING job getting me into this new Nissan!... Thanks Fredy and will probably be sending referrals your way!

February 17, 2017

(02/06/17) This is my second time doing business with this dealer, and I couldn't be more happier, and the process couldn't have been more painless. P...roblems were taken care of, misunderstandings were cleared up, and safety and the customer were always made a priority. Natalie was such a sweetheart! She guided me through every step of the way, always kept me updated with varying statuses of the process, and she responded to me very promptly on every occasion. Nothing hidden, no shysters, no runarounds. What more could you ask for? A+

February 12, 2017

My experience was GREAT. Drove down from Bear, DE and sales representative - Fredy Argueta was outstanding. Took care of everything and went over ev...erything clearly. Clearly takes care of customers. The rest of the employees were great, clear, and understanding in explaining everything. This was my first time there and I would go back.

January 12, 2017

Went to dealership 3 days after a snowstorm. Only looking to get some information and check out Pathfinder features. Natalie met us at the door. We ex...pressed our desires and Natalie took on the adventure. During our time there she cleared off seven different Pathfinders with different features. We also went on five test drives. She was always friendly and accommodating to our request. We also had our vehicle appraised. She spent over four hours with us. We decided to discuss numbers on trade and sale. Trade value was spot on to what I expected and the negotiations for final sale price was brief and very reasonable. We drove home with a new Pathfinder SL.

December 13, 2016

My car was at their shop for a few days, picked up on the evening, the very next morning I found a dent on the passenger side. They did not do a walk ...around of my vehicle. They sent a claim adjuster who looked at the dents and confirmed to me that it was not from a door from a different car. They are denying to fix my car and I've been waiting from a call from Mr Hertrich like they said but never had the issue resolved. A dealership is supposed to be trusted and not have people paranoid that their car my get dent they will tell you that it did not happen there. Anyone who love and care about their vehicles is always on guard and if you are like me you'd know if you car had a dent or not. I will come back to edit this review because there is so much I got to say,, especially about the service manager Tom.

November 18, 2015

This has been the worst car buying experience that I have ever had! The finance team ran my credit against at least 10 banks, which resulted in my cre...dit score being lowered. The finance team then tried to tell me what amount my deductible had to be for my insurance and constantly harassed me until I threatened to return the car and then miraculously my deductible amount was acceptable. On top of all of this, the car could not be inspected in NJ due to computer issues and they refused to help with the situation. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE A CAR FROM HERE!

October 6, 2015

I purchased a pre-owned Nissan Murano and based on my concern with the Nissan CVT drive train opted for an extended (major repair) warranty policy as ...part of the sale that included a refund if the repair policy was not used. I never heard from Hertrich after the sale until I made contact regarding the issue below. I mistakenly thought the repair policy was coterminous with the loan and missed the date to request my refund. You would think that the policy provider would know whether their policy had been used or not and would have been pro-active in contacting me and returning my $1400 dollars. Escalating through the policy provider, Hertrich and Nissan did no good. Very displeased with this dealership and would not recommend them.

September 14, 2015

I bought a 2015 Nissan Versa Note. The salesperson Zach was honest, and worked very hard to find a vehicle I loved! Great experience, every one was ve...ry nice and professional, the show room was clean, and I never once felt any stress buying my vehicle!

May 14, 2015

I puchased a 2010 nissian murano a few years ago. After mading the sale I was treated me very differnertly towards the end of my warranty. The service... department increased the price of a particular service. I was not happy with the service I received.

Good morning, we strive to treat each customer with integrity and we're sorry to see you did not have that experience. We would like to hear more abou...t your visit and ask how we can improve - please contact our service manager Thomas Wanstall at 302-678-4553.

Hertrich Nissan