Kern Motor Company Inc

Call This Dealer

New

Great buying process
    April 5, 2017

Selective inventory and very friendly atmosphere. Sales staff, along with the finance department made this buying experience seem so easy! Great work...!

Sales Team were Awesome!
    January 12, 2017

We visited three different Dealerships and yours was the only one that we felt went above and beyond for us. You continually looked for the vehicle th...at we wanted. I don't know if the other Dealerships did this or not, but they tried to change our wants and wanted us to buy something on their lot. You found a vehicle that fit our wants and needs and did not try to change our mind. We will be back, Thank You

Great Dealership
    December 17, 2016

Friendly, efficient service -- what more can I say?

My new YUKON XL and my recent purchase.
    November 3, 2016

The entire staff was great, they worked with me to create the vehicle I wanted, always courteous and intent on helping the buyer in any way they could.... I am really enjoying my new ride!!

Wife bought a new car then I made a mistake....
    July 16, 2016

My wife and I have been doing business with Kern Motor Company for years so when she decided to take a look at a new GMC Terrain I of course went alon...g. At the time they did not have the one she wanted (paint color), but found one not far away and arranged for a transfer. Everything went very smoothly from the financing to pickup and we couldn't be happier. Then I made a terrible mistake; while the wife was taking care of a few odds and ends to complete our transaction, I started walking around the lot looking at used pickup trucks. Really didn't have any intention of buying a new vehicle for myself, but Kern Motors had just the right used pickup that I had been casually looking for. Again from start to finish Kern Motors arranged for financing, gave me a very fair offer for my trade and helped me complete the process quickly and I was out the door with my own "new" used pickup truck. Thanks go to Benny, Scott, Trey and the rest of the staff at Kern Motors for making two more transactions go smoothly and without hassle.

GMC Fan
    July 4, 2016

Benny found the vehicle we were looking for (they did not have the one we wanted in stock) and had it transferred to Kern Motor, Winchester, VA withi...n 2 days of locating the vehicle. Service is always friendly and we are treated like family. Great bunch to work with from sales/service/financing. Thanks again guys.

Great Service
    May 24, 2016

My experience was so easy, which may not seem like much, but after relating to computers on a 24/7 basis these days, it was so refreshing to talk with... kind and thoughtful humans. They took over from the time I came in and I really didn't have to do anything but sit and relax and in a very short time, they were done with my car. Thank you to the Service staff at Kern's.

Good experience
    April 12, 2016

Mark Atchley is a knowledgable and trusted mechanic. I always trust him to work on my vehicles and I welcome his advice.

Very Pleased!!
    April 1, 2016

As many cars that I have bought in my life, I have never been offered to drive a car off the lot to be able to see if for sure that I truly want this ...type of car. The personal service that I received was outstanding and I will advise anyone to check out Kern Motor Co for an auto, new or used.

Kern Motor Company is awesome!
    March 31, 2016

Brad Rice was my salesperson and was knowledgeable, listened to my needs, was patient and found the perfect vehicle for me. He was excellent. And know...ing we have the backing of a family oriented business was a big bonus.

Kern Motor Company Inc