• In and out!

I had a small issue but I received fast diagnosis, fast repair, the service advisor was very friendly and he explained in detail as to what was going on. I will definitely come back for my next service and purchase!

Thank you for the review Holley. We understand service visits can be a hassle so we pride ourselves in being informative and friendly to make the process as pain free as possible. Thanks again for your business and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

• Excellent Staff

The sales staff was highly professional and knowledgeable. They were able to answer any question we had. A very pleasant car buying experience.

• WRX purchase at Royal Subaru

Friendly, knowledgeable sales staff. No pressure to buy. Fair and trustworthy dealing- I feel trusted by the dealer and I trust them in return.

• Worth the drive to Bloomington

We really enjoy coming to Bloomington, everybody is so friendly and the dealership remodel is very well done. This is the second Beetle Vadim has helped us with and we look forward to coming in for service and maintenance and dealing with Justin.

• Professional

Vadim was very professional and knowledgable. I feel I got the product I wanted. The buying process was smooth and pressure free.

• Excellent service, fair & transparent negotiating!

Tep was fantastic - he made the process very transparent and listened to my needs when describing the kind of vehicle I was looking for. He was friendly and fair, and went above and beyond in helping me with the purchase of my first ever new car! I have already told friends about the positive experience I had with both Tep and AJ (who assisted with the finance portion of the purchase) and would gladly recommend Royal to anyone on the market for a vehicle.

• Awesome dealership

Everyone was so nice and helpful. Sales team was amazing as well as loan manager. I would definitely suggest buying here.

• GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE

I have bought several Subarus from you. I believe I was given a fair price from the start so I didn't feel the need for the typical car dealer haggling.

• Unbelievably painless

Any time I work with Vadim, it is a completely painless process. He is the epitome of what I would want all car salesmen to be like, caring, realistic, and looking out equally for the benefit of your dealership and me, his customer.

• Great Service

Pleasant sales staff and efficient service. Clean facility Vadim did a good job. Took a while to locate the car that I wanted, but got it just as I had requested.