• Wonderful Experience

I had a great experience at Victory Lane Ford. The sales staff was awesome and I enjoyed purchasing my Certified Explorer. Will certainly recommend to my family and friends!

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome review! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

• Well worth the trip to Litchfield

April 12,2017 Judy Wilson. Bought a 2015 Escape..thank you Kyle for all your help.. I have already told lots of my friends to come to Victory Lane Ford in Litchfield. :-)

• Almost painless!

As for as car buying goes, it was an enjoyable experience!

As for as car buying goes, it was an enjoyable experience!

• Excellent service

This was the first time I have ever purchased a vehicle from here but the service was great. They took time to not only get me the vehicle I wanted but they were also very friendly and accomadating to my son. They also took the time to find every possible solution so that I was able to walk away with the vehicle I went there for. I would recommend this facility to anyone looking for a good vehicle at a reasonable rate. Thank you.

• not for publication

Needed work immediately and it was done well. The service agent got me in within 3 hours of my starting contact.

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received here at Victory Lane Ford, Martha! Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• Mr Ford

Friendly personal service would recommend them to everyone

Friendly personal service would recommend them to everyone

• great place

They are all very friendly and do an awesome job, I would recommend Victory Lane of Litchfield Il, great service

Thank you for your response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Robert! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• Great Service

Every time I bring our cars in to Victory Lane Ford for service it is quick and great service.

We are happy you had a positive experience with us, James! We appreciate your review and hope we can continue to be of service.

• Enter a Title

Prompt efficient service as always. Great staff and facilities. Now I must enter at least 50 characters.

• Great staff and service

Great staff and service. Purchased a G3 elite 324ss pontoon boat from Victory Lane. Great prices and customer service with this group!

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Josh. Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!