Toyota of Muncie

28 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 20, 2018

David Rhum we would like to thank-you very much for your service in buying our new Highland. There were no pressure tactics, just a willingness to find... out what we were looking for & our expectations. You then set out to make that happen. You helped make a usually painful process painless & easy. Your knowlege, attention to detail, & willingness to help make the process possible was greatly appreciated. As you know, for us, the sales department and service department were a very important factor in traveling from Fort Wayne to Muncie. After working with you, we feel we definitely made the right choice. Thank-you again! We absolutely love the car!

May 26, 2018

Mickey and Chad were excellent to work with! No pressure to purchase but very willing to show the cars that were on the lot. Even in the finance department... there was no pressure to add unneeded expense to the vehicle, options were offered but in no way pushed. This is by far the best dealership I have ever worked with to purchase a car!

February 3, 2018

Great deal on a new 2018 Avalon. The sales process was quick, efficient, and courteous. This dealer is also the COSTCO dealer for central Indiana. I... would highly recommend them if you are a Costco member.

January 18, 2018

Darnel is such a gem and certainly brings credit upon Toyota and himself. He absolutely knows mo stramgers, very polite. emergetic, proposed all specials... that requires no negotiations. We were confident that he valued us a part of the "Toyota Family" as he personally introduced us to EVERY employee we encountered! This is was our first visit, but far, not our last. We will be purchasing out next vehicle for selves and our son within the next 2 month's. THE BEST car buying experience ever!!!! I'm send family and friends your way as I know anyone there will treat them well Thanks Darnel and Our Toyota Family

November 30, 2017

Max was awesome to work with. He was very knowledgeable with every aspect of the car. Cannot wait to work with him again.

November 30, 2017

Can't say enough about Brandon Franklin and his willingness to work with me. I will be buying from Brandon again!!!

September 25, 2017

I've always dreaded the car-buying process due to high pressure salesmen and game-playing sales managers. Wow was I surprised when we visited Toyota of... Muncie. I found they had the very car we were looking for online but they are three hours away from our home. I spoke to Devin (internet and Costco sales mgr.) via email and let him know we'd be driving up to see the car but wouldn't be able to come until the weekend, (four days away). He said "No problem" and that he'd put it on hold until we arrived. We drove up bright and early Saturday morning and actually arrived before Devin had come to work and we're met in the parking lot by a gentleman who greeted us and said Devin would be along shortly, "Would we like to go ahead and drive the car?" After spending some time checking out the vehicle, we met with Devin, who had everything already prepared for us, answered our questions and in no time at all we had completed the sale and were heading home with our new car. Total time spent was barely more than an hour. They also filled the tank for us. I can honestly say my wife and I have never had a more pleasant car-buying experience. If I find myself in need of another car I will certainly check with them first. The three-hour drive was worth it.

September 20, 2017

I highly recommend Muncie Toyota. I also highly recommend Mickey, the salesperson who quickly helped me find and secure an excellent vehicle at a very... fair price. The finance representatives also worked very hard to get me a monthly payment that I could afford. I received excellent customer service and an excellent product, and I would not hesitate to recommend Muncie Toyota to anyone.

August 12, 2017

excellent service. This is my second time to buy from them. I drove over an hour from Indianapolis. They were willing to go the extra mile and had a... great selection. Discounted car and treated me well.

July 31, 2017

I would just like to say that really appreciate the great quality of Toyota of Muncie as a dealership. When I was looking for a good used car I got the... best customer service help from a fantastic salesman named Brandon Franklin. He made the buying process very simple and I got a really great deal for a car I wanted and couldn't be happier with it! Thanks Brandon! And thankyou Toyota of Muncie!