Jon Murdock Chevrolet

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Very Pleased
    March 21, 2016

My husband and I have visited this dealership many times over the last 6 months or so that we've been looking for a vehicle. Each time we were by ther...e, Duane Maddy, always made us feel welcome and was very helpful in our search for a vehicle that would fit our needs. We ended up purchasing a new 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage and couldn't be happier with the car and the process of buying a vehicle from this dealership. From the salesman to the finance department to the service department, everyone was very friendly and helpful. I would certainly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. There was never any pressure to buy and nothing but genuine helpfulness. Thank you Duane for such a wonderful experience!

So glad to hear you had a great experience with Duane! Sometimes you get lucky and find the perfect car the first day, sometimes it takes 6 months! ...We are glad we eventually found "the one."

Timm XT5
    December 20, 2017

Thank you for all your service late last Wednesday. Would like to give a very good recommendation to Gio Thanks Randy & Carolyn

2016 Chevrolet Sonic Sedan LT Auto
    December 19, 2017

Marcus was very patient, attentive and helpful. everyone was very respectable and positive attitudes.

Buyer
    December 15, 2017

Mike was great at helping a first time buyer at a dealership feel welcome and not overwhelmed everything that was needed was done with ease. You can t...ell he truly cares about you as a person and not just a potential buyer

Scheduled maintenance with great service. :)
    May 26, 2017

I had just had my scheduled maintenance completed and was concerned about the transmission "slipping" in the car that I purchased new about a year ago.... I described when and how the problem occurred, and the service department offered me a loaner vehicle overnight to ensure that they were able to replicate the "symptoms" that I described. They were able to do so, and researched it against data obtained from other dealerships and the manufacturer. After all, the service department was able to definitively state that I was not crazy, the phenomena was happening, but that it was normal and not a sign of a problem. This was all done at no charge to me, in a timely but comprehensive way, while I had a vehicle to drive. Thank you Murdock!

New 2016 Suburban Purchase
    May 20, 2017

The entire purchase was totally bazaar and odd. It was like in the older days when there was trust and when a promise was made, it was kept. The dea...lership drove the vehicle three hours to a staging point for me and left the vehicle with my family, I had not signed any documents or gave them any down payment. It was a fantastic experience and refreshing that there is still vintage, high quality customer service out there.

Great Experience
    March 2, 2017

I had been shopping for a new truck for several months, i was referred to Demi by one of my customers, let me just say this was the easiest and most ...professional sales experience I have had in purchasing a new vehicle.

Our 2nd New Car Purchase-Thank you Demi Bubert
    February 26, 2017

We purchased a new vehicle from Jon Murdock last November. Demi Bubert was our Sales Professional. Based on our past experience, Demi was the most pro...fessional, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. Because of Demi and our lasting, wonderful experience at Jon Murdock Cadillac, we returned 3 weeks ago for another new purchase. Demi is on top of her game. Went right to work, found and worked a wonderful deal, we purchased a new CT6. Aside from Demi, I would rather not have another sales person represent me. Jim in Finance, went well beyond the call of duty to ensure we had the best deal possible. This is our second time with both Demi and Jim. What a wonderful, professional and friendly staff. Thank you Jon Murdock for another fantastic purchasing experience.

Love my Purple XTS
    February 24, 2017

This is my second XTS from Murdock. The sales staff is excellent and knowledgeable. This time we ordered my car from the staff and we are very happy w...ith it! Demi was very easy to work with.

GREAT EXPERIENCE EVERY TIME!
    February 24, 2017

Demi was knowledgeable, courteous and accommodating during each and every visit!! The service at this dealership is fantastic!!

Jon Murdock Chevrolet