New 888-237-7425 Dealer Website
Used 888-237-5434 Email Dealer
Service 888-238-1634

• Mustang

Friendly and not pushy at all. Great and fast customer service.

Friendly and not pushy at all. Great and fast customer service.

• Expedition 2013

Wasn't really planning on buying a car at this time, but couldn't pass this deal up. The car is perfect, thanks for the great service.

• Hoblit Motors - 2013 Mustang GT/CS

The entire staff from sales to servicing to secretarial have been friendly and most importantly, competent. My 'Stang comes out of the service bay clean and ready to go on every visit.

• Hoblit Ford Service

Excellent service fit me in and were quick and thorough

Excellent service fit me in and were quick and thorough

• Hoblit Never Disappoints

I am never disappointed with Hoblit staff or service, love taking my business to Hoblit!

Thanks so much for your feedback. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

• Great professional service

Quick, professional service. Finished when they said it would be. Everything as it should be.

• Super fast and they even washed my car for Free.

carw as done quickly and they even washed my car and it was covered in bugs.

carw as done quickly and they even washed my car and it was covered in bugs.

• Quality repairs

Great , friendly Staff Service dept is the the best plus great work

Great , friendly Staff Service dept is the the best plus great work

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

• GRRRRRRREAT SERVICE!!

Don Wayman not only sells you a car, he is there if you need assistance, long after the purchase....PRICELESS!!

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Dianna! It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.

• awesome dealership

What a outstanding dealership,a staff of employees who truly love there customers.I can say they make you feel like family.

Thank you, Kathy, for the glowing review! Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.