• Joseph Chevrolet

I always have my car serviced there and it is immaculate. The customer service is outstanding. I highly recommend this place for buying and servicing your car!!!

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We are so pleased you continue to choose our dealership for all your vehicle needs. Best regards, Reece Powers General Manager rpowers@josephchevrolet.com

• My New Malibu

Everyone was friendly and helpful. My sales professional, John Flint, was great. Found me just what I wanted, a 2016 Malibu. I got no hassles - it was almost too easy!!! You will definitely see me again in the future!

• Pleasant experience

Check in and out process was very easy. Associate listened to my needs and explained what service had been performed after.

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, Mary. You really made our day today.

• LOVE YOUR NEW CRUZE

LOVE OUR NEW CRUZE AND JOSEPH CHEVROLET. JOHN FLINT WAS AWESOME THRU THE WHOLE PROCESS AND EVEN LINDA FUN TOO DEAL WITH.

• Colorado

Rob made everything nice and easy and had a little fun doing it as well

Rob made everything nice and easy and had a little fun doing it as well

• Credit issues were no problem!

I went in on a Saturday knowing my credit had issues. Dave worked all weekend to get me in a new Trax to accommodate our growing family.

We're happy to hear that you found our staff so helpful in the purchase of your new vehicle! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you. Safe travels!

• My new truck

I needed to replace my Equinox with a truck. Got the truck I needed from David Whalen. He took excellent care of me.

• 5star experience

I dealt with Dave Whalen. The process was very smooth and he took enough time to make me feel more comfortable. I totally recommend them!

• Service with Excellence

My experience at Joseph Chevrolet was awesome! Rickey Steed was my salesman an he did an awesome job communicating, listening, and being deligent in finding a vehicle that fit our needs. His patience was much appreciated and allowed us to take our time in choosing our new vehicle.

• Truly professional

David Whalen helped me through the car buying process. It is my first new car in years. He was really patient and very knowledgeable. He went above and beyond the call to help me. I highly recommend this dealership. They treated me great.