Reed Buick GMC

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.0
  • WHAT A BLESSING !!

I just want to say how blessed I have been to receive great service from Jeremy Breshears! When I was looking for a SUV on cars.com, there I saw one I... was interested in from Reed Buick GMC. I submitted a request to find out more about the vehicle. About 15 minutes later, I received a phone call from Jeremy but I thought he had sound familiar to me, come to find out he is one of our "dads" from my preschool. I thought to myself how GOD works in mysterious ways. Unfortunately, the car was sold. Over the next few weeks I continued to look for other SUV's, On May 30th, I saw a car from another Dealership and thought I really like this so they let me take it for the night and returned it the next day. I was on a budget so I had to keep it in my price range, it was nice SUV but had no extras and I was ok with that. I was planning on purchasing it but I always, I pray for God's will. The next day Jeremy brought his daughter into school and mentioned that there was another SUV if I was interested in looking at it, later on that morning while getting my car washed to be sold for a down payment, I pulled up the email from Reed Buick and saw the 2011 Chevy Equinox. I felt at peace so I called my husband and he said for me to check it out! I went and fell in love with it!! Jeremy and everyone working there were so pleasant, not pushy or intimidating me to buy it. Anytime I have gone up to Reed Buick and if I didn't find what I wanted, they were just nice to me and my family. The moral to my story is I would absolutely recommend this dealership to anyone. I LOVE MY EQUINOX !! Thank you Jeremy.

• Not Bad

Didn't end up buying the car (sold before I could get there). Customer service was easy to deal with, but slow to respond.

• mr c l brown

best service shop g m c has any place in the u s a

• Great lifetime oil changes and service

It is always great to get the Acadia in on time and out quickly. The service receptionist is always pleasant and the service technicians are friendly... and helpful in suggested service options but not pushy. Thanks

• Great friendly service

On each visit I have been met with friendly quality service.

• There are No Weak Links

The Team at Randy Reed is completely and totally focused on a positive customer experience. The strength of the team is defined by the weakest link..., and there are no weak links. From the phone call to schedule my appointment, to the person who welcomed me, to the service manager who contracted my work, to the young man who dropped me off at the local mall, to the gentleman who picked me up when my repairs were done, to the service manager who took my payment, to the person who washed my car....not one weak link!!!! Even though I moved farther south since I started going to Randy Reed, I am happy to drive the 25 miles because I know I will be well taken care of

• great service

Our experience was top notch from the salesman to the sales manager. Both were extremely helpful and we're the utmost professional people I have ever ...dealt with while purchasing a new vehicle. My wife and I have already referred others to visit Randy Reed GMC for their next purchase. Thanks for all your help.

• Prompt and efficient

Service was prompt and every one was pleasant and helpful.

• Great Place to Buy a Car!!

I was in the need for a vehicle quickly. My salesman, Ron Rinella, was fantastic! He helped me get into the vehicle that I wanted in the price range... that I was looking for. I'd recommend him to ANYONE! Randy Reed is a great place to purchase a vehicle!

• Great place

We have purchased 3 cars from Randy Reed and have been extremely pleased with their pricing and service team. We don't even consider another dealersh...ip since we know we will get the best deal at Randy Reed. When making an appointment and arriving for the service call, the time it takes for service is surprisingly on time. I never wait for longer than expected. Just love Randy Reed!

Reed Buick GMC