• Great buying experience

Tom & Brian were both very nice to work with. We really appreciated Tom closing the deal!!

• Service Work

Honest and Reliable. I have dealt with all of the Ford Dealers in the area at one time or another and this is the only one that I trust to service my vehicles.

• Great experience with these guys!! Will go back!!

Just purchased my 2015 Chevy Trax! Had a wonderful experience there. Tom Casey and Jim Watson did a wonderful job telling me how to drive an AWD - SUV since the only thing I've ever owned was small compact cars. They are great guys and I enjoyed my time there and plan to visit again for all my service needs.

• Friendly, prompt service

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed working with our staff, Tina! We appreciate your positive feedback and hope to be of service again in the future.

Staff is always friendly and helpful. They got our service appt. schedule within a day. They also keep us up to date with everything that needs to be done to our vehicle under warranty.

• Great place to do business!

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Herrington Ford. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

As always, Herrington Ford gave me great and fast service. This trip was to the service department for a problem of my own making....drove over a fire ring at my campground. The service department guys are so friendly and helpful. Thanks!

• Great inventory

Recently I was looking for a pickup truck and started a internet seach. I had looked within a 100 mile of my location To my result I came across a nice used truck with good options that I wanted and a great price. To my surprise the dealer called me back within 1 hr of my seach. But to my disadvantage the dealer was just a little to far to travel

Thanks for your feedback, Tony. We appreciate your review of our team, and the staff here at Herrington Ford look forward to further serving you in the future!

• Great buying experience!

Great experience. Salesman and owner were super nice and down to earth. Only minor negative was we didn't leave with a full tank of gas. Other than that super business and highly recommend them.

• St. Marys

Vehicle was in for routine oil change and tire rotation. Everything went well.

Thanks so much for your warm review of the team here at Herrington Ford! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything.

Vehicle was in for routine oil change and tire rotation. Everything went well.

• 2011 Ford F-150 Lariet Limited starting problem

I had a mechanical problem with my 2011 F-150 Lariet Limited and have the extended warranty on the truck. I had it towed to another Ford dealer who told me they couldn't repeat the problem and had me pick the truck up. It did it again in less than a week and I took it back to the same dealer. They insisted that the battery was bad and needed replaced. I disagreed but had them put a new ( un-needed ) battery on at a cost of $128 to me. The truck did it again in less than a week. This time I took it to Herrington Ford and they found the problem in less than a day, found a TSB on the problem and repaired it. Hats off to Herrington for a Great job! Still waiting on a call from other dealer explaining how I get my money back for this battery.

• Dad Meko

Good service. They did what they promised and in a timely manner. The charge was reasonable. I watched a video on YouTube and decided I did not want to unbolt the engine brackets to change the backup light sensor.