Jake Sweeney Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/RAM

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 33 reviews

• January 4, 2014

I was shopping for 6 weeks for a 2 0 13 dodge 3500 ram truck and wasn't having much luck finding what I was looking for. Myles found the truck for me ...in 2 days and brought to the dealership. It was just what I wanted!!! I love my new truck!

May 8, 2018

I went in needing a new car and even though I got the vehicle I wanted there was a mess up with the banks so I had to get info to them about my income... and make a trip back. This also resulted in me paying $50 more on my payment which I was not happy about. Also I asked about a few minor things and it never got addressed. All in all I wanted to get my down payment and my trade in back but I love my new car.

Thank you for the review Mr. Boyd. We appreciate your feedback and want to congratulate you on your new car! We hope you come see us again to prove ou...r track record of excellent service when the time is right, hopefully in our service department when your car needs routine maintenance? If you need anything please give us a call, and enjoy your new car!

April 25, 2018

The team at Jake Sweeney made it very easy to get me the truck that I wanted. They went above my standards to make it happen and get the best for me. ...If you’re looking at shoppin there, I would highly recommend to work with Curtis. He will do whatever it takes to get you what you want.

Thank you for the awesome review of Jake Sweeney Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Curtis! We appreciate you taking the time to share the experience you had at ...our dealership during the purchasing of your Ram! We strive to meet the needs and expectations of our customers, so thank you for letting us know that we met our goal for your experience! If you need anything else please give us a call!

April 10, 2018

Came to the dealership looking for a vehicle for my daughter... Tina Burnet was great thanks!!!! I will send all my family and friends.Thanks Tina

Thank you for the awesome review Nicole! We at Jake Sweeney Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram strive to give our customers the best customer service experience ...to match the car of their dreams, so thank you for letting us know that we did it for you! If you need any further assistance please give us a call. Until then we hope your daughter enjoys her new car this Spring!

April 2, 2018

Austin Shofstall was very helpful in my experience buying a new truck. He really worked hard to get me the deal I wanted. He helped me find the truck ...for me and was knowledgebale and could answer any questions I had. I felt that he really tried to get me the best price possible and put all the effort he could trying to make me happy. Thanks Austin for the great experience !

Thank you for the awesome review Kyle! We appreciate you taking the time to review Jake Sweeney Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, and letting us know that we n...ot only got you the truck you wanted for the price you wanted but the great customer service you deserve! If you need anything else please give us a call. Enjoy your brand new car!

March 13, 2018

Toby spent quite a few hours with me at the dealership to make sure I got the car I wanted in the price range I wanted to stay in. I really wanted a n...ewer Chevy Malibu and Toby was able to find me one that I loved. Highly recommend him to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Thank you for your awesome review of Jake Sweeney Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Shelby! We really appreciate you taking the time to review our dealership an...d staff, especially Toby. Enjoy your new Malibu and let us know if there's anything else you need!

October 8, 2017

Overall great experience! They treated us great from the moment we walked in. Kevin Laxton had been contacting me via email prior to coming in and too...k great care of me when I showed up. He helped me to get the right car at the right price as well as going through all the different add ons / amenities in my new car. He made sure I left feeling confident in my new purchase and that the entire process had run smoothly. HIGHLY recommend to come here to get a new car. Whole staff was very nice, accommodating, professional, and helpful!

September 20, 2016

I picked up a clean 2012 Audi A6, from the great folks at Jake Sweeney Chrysler Jeep Dodge, near Tri-county mall in Cincinnati. They held the car for ...me until i was able to come test drive it, and were easy to deal with when it came time to get financing in order. If youre in the market for a used car, Jake has a great website that lets you search all thier many dealerships' inventory. If i were buying a new JEEP, or dodge they would be the first place id go.

Jake Sweeney Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram would like to thank you for the review of our company. . It really does make a difference when we receive feedbac...k online. We look forward to working with you in the future. On behalf of the Sweeney family and the our entire Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram team, Thanks again and have a great day! Enjoy your A6!

August 6, 2016

I was in the market for a new car was not sure what I was looking for until I ran into Walter Sims he took the time to get to know me and helped me fi...nd just what I was looking for a new Jeep Grand Cherokee which I love!!! I just want to say thanks to Walt and the rest of the Jake Sweeney Crew!!!!

Dear James, the Jake Sweeney Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/Ram staff appreciates the positive feedback! We look forward to serving you in the future. Enjoy your... new Jeep Grand Cheerokee, Thanks again!

August 4, 2016

I never knew car buying could be so easy - thanks to Gerry Baggs, it was! What a fabulous dealership!!! All of the guys were so personable and really... took time to talk with me. Gerry took care of me and I would highly recommend him to anyone. He was so efficient, got me a great deal on a 2016 Jeep Patriot, and called me many times in the following days to follow up. The paperwork took a long time to finalize and everybody stayed and helped until after 11PM, that's dedication! I will not go to anyone else to buy a car in the future - Gerry is the bomb!!

Jake Sweeney Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/Ram appreciates the positive feedback! We look forward to serving you in the future. Thanks again! -Gerry Baggs