4.5
  • Ready to purchase our 3rd Volvo from Doug S

Ready to purchase our 3rd Volvo from a Friend of the family, always great sales staff and service professionals. This Volvo Location is in a newer area and much much safer, to me and our family, a good safe location is important as well as price! Don't take my word just google it.

• Awesome Sales and Service!

The sales department works as a team and the service department is the best in all of the automotive industry!

• Very happy with car purchase there

Manager was very attentive ot the details, really knew the product, treated customer in a very fair way.

• Great service department but sales was terrible

I always have had my Volvo serviced here and this week wanted to check out a newer vehicle. I guess I was bothering the sales staff because they didn't seem interested in me or in selling me a new car. Would like to purchase another Volvo but don't want to buy it here.

• Cars Look Good