3.0
  • Great service!

No pressure sales. Salesman took extra time to review features with me and sync phone to car and explain

• Don't recommend

Jay I have all the paperwork showing that it was a 2103 and not a 2009! If there is something we can do please contact myself Jerry Sebo

I don't recommend this place. I bought a used car 9 months ago. I was told it was a 2013 it turned out to be a 2009. I've had to buy new tires for it and do several minor repairs for it in the short time I've had it.

• Excellent Experience

Great place. Great people. I had the best experience buying a car here. They went above and beyond my expectations. I will probably buy all my future vehicles here.

• Doesn't stand behind their word.

Called about a truck I saw online. Spoke with Brian M. we agreed to a online appraisal, so I emailed pictures and VIN along with a detailed description. He called me back and offered a good trade allowance, but when he told me what I would owe them it didn't match up. We then discussed the price online and he said it was wrong, but he would check with manager. He called back to tell me they would honor the price and I told him that I would buy it. He then offered a congratulations and told me to go online and apply for financing and asked for a deposit, which I gave. Approximately 2 hours later he called and told me they made a mistake on the appraisal and would need $4000 more. Of course this didn't sit well, so I spoke to his manager who was no help at all. Then I spoke with the owner Greg Meyer who seemed helpful and after much debate got me to agree to a $2000 price increase. Now, the next morning I receive a call and it was the manager telling me that my trade could not be used because it wasn't in my name. Here's where it gets confusing, I trade cars all the time and this trade was just purchased, the papers have not gone through yet but it is MY car and I have all necessary paperwork to prove it, however they used this as an excuse not to go through with a deal that they are not making enough profit on. I explained that I could get everything they needed in a day or two and they started telling me its not my truck, they don't know me and they're not going to trade with me. At this point I was so aggravated with them I just told them to forget it. In 30 years of car buying I've never been treated in such an unprofessional manner. I mean to agree on a deal, ask for deposit and finance info, then up the price, agree again, then use my trade as a reason to back out is just plain bad business.

• Service Department Disappointment

I took my vehicle in for servicing, recall matter, right rear brake noise, and hesitation upon acceleration. Vehicle was serviced, recall matter completed, and "nothing else is wrong". What about the brake noise? Rotors have slight rust edge and should not cause problem. What about the hesitation? Mechanic found no hesitation both electronic testing and road testing. I insisted both problems needed to be addressed, finally it was agreed that another mechanic would test drive it with me. He immediately noted what I thought was a brake noise and said "that's not good". He also detected the hesitation when accelerating. Returned to shop, he looked at exhaust pipe, noticed the hanger broken, vehicle was taken in for further checking. This time was told the exhaust pipe was bent up and will need to be repaired or replaced. Apparently they replaced the hanger, it no longer makes that noise Was also told there is water in the transmission causing the hesitation. For about $500 they can do a procedure that may or may not last or they can replace transmission for nearly $3000. The explanation for why original checking did not detect the transmission problem was because I first said the hesitation was between 40 and 50 mph and then I said it was between 50 and 60 mph. I wondered later how mechanic got it up to 50 to 60 mph to test while driving it as I was told he did without going through the 40 to 50 mph range at which point he would have noticed the hesitation. I said I would take the vehicle and decide which I would have them do, he said they had put something in the transmission to help temporarily. The vehicle ran smoothly after that. I took it to an independent mechanic for second opinion. He reported the transmission fluid is perfectly clear and red. He knew of nothing they could have put in it to clear it up temporarily. Now I'm also wondering if a previous ignition switch replacement was really necessarily given that it did not correct the original problem I had been having with it. I had always recommended this dealer and service department to friends because we thought we were getting good and honest service. I will no longer in good conscience be able to make that recommendation. Because of the bad taste this service department has left in my mouth, I will not be purchasing a Ford again.