Medved Chevrolet Buick GMC

New 888-367-2174 Dealer Website
Used 866-906-2738 Email Dealer
Service 888-597-8713

Average based on 51 reviews.
  • sales executive

i have had a great experience with the Medved dealership in Castle rock. Wilfred was was my sales person. he was very helpful and never pressured me to buy my Cheve Cruze, which is one of the best cars i have ever owned. the service department is very friendly and fast. this has been a great experience and i will return here for my future car purchases. Wilfred was also very helpful in teaching everything about the car. thanks for a great job!! roy van hilten

• Great Dealership

It was nice to deal with this dealership because it was the first time I was able to purchase a car without having a vulture following me and having to deal with the constant pressure and sales "lines". It was a laid-back and easy byuing experience

• Oil change and tire rotation

Able to get service on short notice. Very friendly and helpful

Able to get service on short notice. Very friendly and helpful

• Awesome Experience!

Our sales man Steve Bunker was great! Very low pressure and very mellow. Also very professional too.

• buy car

very friendly and not pushy, show only cars in price range I gave them

very friendly and not pushy, show only cars in price range I gave them

• Best car buying experience I have ever had!

I just love my new Chevy Malibu! The whole process from start to finish was exceptional thanks to my amazing salesperson Nicole Hammond. She really cares about her customers and the whole dealership made me feel comfortable. I will definitely be a lifetime customer. Thank you Medved!

• 2016 Corvette Z06 Coupe

The sales manager and sales rep (Paul Lowery) were great to work with. Both were very experienced and able to address all my questions and concerns.

• Amazing staff

The staff i dealt with were amazing everyone there had a smile and was very kind and personable. All of them worked hard to see that we had all of our needs met and that the new enclave would be perfect for us. Though I have not yet received my new vehicle, It was held up at the railyard in northern colorado, the staff has been great about keeping me updated and answering all of my questions.

• Great buying experience

Excellent experience. Extremely helpful without pressure. Would recommend to any prospective buyers.

• service

As always, I was treated very well and very pleased with service!

As always, I was treated very well and very pleased with service!