• Great Service

I love these guys! Great service and I always get my truck back clean and ready to go.

• Great Place to do Business

Outstanding experience. I love these guys! I have been coming to Gridley for over 30 years to do business here!

• They just care

For the 29 years I have known them, they just simply Cate about you, the vehicle they put you in and your loyalty. After all, nothing else matters.

• The ervice was completed in a timely manner.

The was completed in a timely manner and they washed the truck. Excellent service.

• Gridley country ford

Excellent service department Helpful sales department

Excellent service department Helpful sales department

• Professionalism of Gridley Ford can't be beat.

We love Gridley Ford and the great people we've worked with. We appreciate the great service provided after purchasing a vehicle - which is just as important to us as the actual purchase. Ray & Pam Howard

Your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Great All Around Dealership

Gridley Country Ford provided a superior sales experience. The staff was friendly, helpful, and accommodating to our needs.

• Almost 100%

We really appreciate your feedback! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

I am very impressed with the your polite staff, both when I check in and when I pay my bill. I feel my car is running as well as it because of the service it receives. I appreciate the car wash but it sort of takes something away when I open the door and the floors still have the usual gravel. My son in law was a mechanic and he said he always washed and vacuum the cars he worked on.

• Friendliest Service

I will always bring my car to Gridley Ford. The customer service is superior and I like that they check everything and give me a complete report. Keep up the good work!

• Great Service!

I came in for a routine oil change. During their free inspection they discovered I had a bad brake fluid leak at the rear wheel cylinder. Thank You Gridley Country Ford for keeping me and my family safe.