• Great All Around Dealership

Gridley Country Ford provided a superior sales experience. The staff was friendly, helpful, and accommodating to our needs.

• Almost 100%

We really appreciate your feedback! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

I am very impressed with the your polite staff, both when I check in and when I pay my bill. I feel my car is running as well as it because of the service it receives. I appreciate the car wash but it sort of takes something away when I open the door and the floors still have the usual gravel. My son in law was a mechanic and he said he always washed and vacuum the cars he worked on.

• Friendliest Service

I will always bring my car to Gridley Ford. The customer service is superior and I like that they check everything and give me a complete report. Keep up the good work!

• Great Service!

I came in for a routine oil change. During their free inspection they discovered I had a bad brake fluid leak at the rear wheel cylinder. Thank You Gridley Country Ford for keeping me and my family safe.

• Love Gridley Ford!

Always get great service from Gridley Ford, very friendly & helpful employees working in the service & parts department!

Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

• Great place to do business.

could not be happier. Every one is very friendly and the service is great Thanks

Thank you for your kind words! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything.

• Oil Change

My service was on time and thorough as usual. Standard practice for Gridley Ford.

• Service Department

Service Department is the best. I am relying on them to keep my Fusion in good condition as the condition of one's car is life saving. My safety is in their hands.

Sherron, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We?re glad we provided this to you.

• Fantastic service

As always the service was completed as promised and the pricing was reasonable. The staff in the service department was very helpful and informative. Another wonderful experience at Gridley Country Ford.

• Continued customer for my truck's service

Gridley Ford is farther away than others but your employees are always helpful, friendly and I trust the service department to do honest work. .Everyone is courteous and makes the wait usually speed by...I do wish I were in a position to buy a new truck...can't imagine looking elsewhere. I hope the foal at LAV finally arrived safely;the mare's labor had started while we were there with an alpaca's emergency...hoping yours had a happy outcome.