Century Ford Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

• Overall Great Experience!

We bought our new 2014 Ford Explorer on 8/11/14 at Century Ford in Mt. Airy and the process wasn't half as stressful as we thought it would be. They were willing to work with us to get the best price/deal for our needs. Our salesperson, Danny Trunzo was very knowledgeable and helped us every step of the way. He was quick to respond to all emails and phone calls that we had. Overall a great experience!

• Claudia Allemang

Great f/u on when the vehicle was done and ready for p/u! I rarely get that from repair facilities.

• Great buying experience

Stress free buying experience. Great offer on our trade. Everyone we came in contact with was friendly, extremely professional and knowledgeable. By the time we left with our new Jeep, we felt like a member of the Century family. I'm so glad we walked into the dealership last Monday! We would definitely recommend the sales personnel and dealership to our friends without hesitation.

• Great place

Great place to deal with. Would buy another one from them. Service is great.

Great place to deal with. Would buy another one from them. Service is great.

• Joe Degiorgi

About 3 years ago I walked into your dealership wanting information about the 2014 GT500. This was an unforgettable experience for me. I had financial problems at that time, but you listened intently to my story. You said you might be able to do something for me, and you did! You said your Virginia Beach dealership had one in stock. You pointed out that this was a one of kind Mustang that will probably never be equaled again in performance and appearance since the S197 body style and engine would stop being made. I had no idea what you were talking about, but I do now! That car has changed my life. My whole life revolves around that car. It performs like no other car I have ever owned. I have owned 1973 Pinto, 1976 Cobra II, 1978 King Cobra, 2009 GT500. Now I own this monster of a car. It turns heads everywhere I go. I take it to car shows and have received several awards. Who knew this was going to happen? I have 'you' to thank for boosting my self esteem. Joe, when that car arrived from Virginia Beach the very next day as you promised, my jaw dropped. When I drove away in it, the raw power gave me goose bumps. It scared that crap out of me. When I got home, my wife was speechless. She always looks for reasons to go places in it now even after 3 years. I just wanted to share this with you. Thanks for all you have done for me. Tell your friends at FORD in Michigan about my story. Desmond Drummond took over this sale and he was superb from the onset

• Service Department

A simple oil change... was simple. 45 minutes from pull up to walk away saved me time.

• They Made It Easy

Purchased a new Ram 1500. The staff made it a very easy process. No hard sell. Worth the drive out to Mt Airy.

• 2017 Pacifica

I could not be more impressed with the whole process at the dealership. There was no pressure and they offered me every financing option so I could make a decision I was comfortable with in the long run. I would recommend anyone interested in purchasing a car visit them first.

• Excellent experience Rich Bucheimer is the best.

Excellent buying experience, found the vehicle I wanted. The salesman could not have been more knowledgeable and willing to answer any question and provide guidance from the beginning to the end.

• Had a great buying experience and Joe DiGeorgi Hi,

Great experience and fair pricing. Another dealer an hour away had similar truck, but Century beat them by $700.