Century Ford Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

New 877-858-7158 Dealer Website
Used 877-305-7589 Email Dealer
Service 877-857-3481

Average based on 51 reviews.
  • Overall Great Experience!

We bought our new 2014 Ford Explorer on 8/11/14 at Century Ford in Mt. Airy and the process wasn't half as stressful as we thought it would be. They were willing to work with us to get the best price/deal for our needs. Our salesperson, Danny Trunzo was very knowledgeable and helped us every step of the way. He was quick to respond to all emails and phone calls that we had. Overall a great experience!

• Great experience and a terrific purchase

It was our first purchase at Century Jeep and it certainly won't be our last. Great sales staff helped us find the right vehicle at the right price. Real happy with our decision to check out Century....even met Joe

Thanks so much for the 5 star review! We're grateful to have your business, and are ecstatic that we delivered you the right vehicle at the right price!

• Excellent team and experience!

The team at Century was great! Everyone was friendly and helpful. They made the usually annoying buying process go through without a hitch. I would highly recommend the Century Mt. Airy team to anyone.

Knowing we delivered 5-star hassle-free car buying experience means the World to us here at Century. Thank you for your business and awesome review Jessica!

• Century Service Tops

Thanks Zeke! Customer Satisfaction is a number one priority at Century Service Department, and we're happy to know that we delivered just that!

I trust their service department when I cannot say that about any other dealer. They do what they say, and let you know the price beforehand. If they find something they call with an estimate before doing anything else.

• Awesome Experience

This was easily the most painless car buying experience I've ever had - and I've bought quite a few cars over the past 35 years.

Thanks Jan! We appreciate you taking the time to give us this awesome review! We're glad to know we are at the top of you list of best car buy experiences!

• The way car buying should be.

Thanks Richard! Century Ford strives to deliver the best customer satisfaction! We're glad you had a 5 star experience! Enjoy the new Ford Fusion!

Just got my new Ford Fusion from Century Ford of Mt Airy. Overall it was a pleasant experience. I feel I got a good deal. Salesman was nice and let me take an extra long test drive. From the time I walked into the dealership until I drove out in my new car it was less than 3 hrs.

• F150 Lariat purchase

Thanks for recognizing that Century Ford Delivers unbelievable customer satisfaction! Enjoy the new F-150 Lariat!

While many dealers try to give you an enjoyable experience, Century Ford actually delivers. Fast friendly service, they had all paperwork ready, with a clear effort to make you happy!

• Used Car Experience

Thanks Robert, we appreciate you taking the time out of your day to give us such a great review! Enjoy your new car!

I spent only two hours from the time I arrived at the dealership to the time I drove off in a very clean and fairly priced car. Having spent 20 years in the car business as a General Sales Manager I can say with authority that Century Ford has their act together

• 2016 Chrysler 300S

Thanks so much for the great review! We're glad your experience at Century was stress free and enjoyable. Enjoy your new Chrysler 300s!

Got a really great deal on this vehicle at end of summer clearance. They met my offer and the deal was done. Buying was a breeze. Was in and out in less than an hour. Awesome car!

• Helped me out of a tight spot.

Helped me out of a tight spot with a good deal on a new Jeep Cherokee

Enjoy your new Jeep Cherokee Kellie, we're glad we could help! Thank you for choosing Century!

Helped me out of a tight spot with a good deal on a new Jeep Cherokee