3.6
Average based on 5 reviews
  • Lena Jones Wonderful

I had a few hills to climb, but Ms. Jones made my experience wonderful and she a top notch sales rep. Please see her i love my 370Z oooooo yeahhhhhh

Thanks for the review, lolly3. We're glad to know Ms. Jones was able to make the experience a good one. We'll be sure to let her know about your review. Enjoy your 370Z!

• Bad Car Buying Experience

My experience with CarMax White Marsh was horrible!! I previously purchased a vehicle from CarMax back in 2008 and had a great experience so I decided to come back to purchase another vehicle. The whole buying experience was average. Sales rep was courteous and was able to get everything handle and processed in a timely manner. A week after I purchased my car the sales manager called me and said that the finance company withdrew the loan because the sales rep lied on my application. To say that I was upset was a understatement. Why did this rep lie on the application to push it through? There were other financing offers available so why lie? Is this what CarMax does now? Anyway the sales manager was rude and pretty much made it seem like it was my fault. Don't see how when I am not the one processing applications on the computer. I was so mad I just decided to return the car, deny their other offer and take my business some where else. I do not feel comfortable with a company that has sales reps lying on my loan application.

• Service needs overhaul!

Their 4 hour window in repairs/service could mean all day. They really need to get their act together. When i was in the process of buying my car from Carmax, I was waiting to get approval from my credit union and the sales associate said I could initially use Carmax financing and it would be an easy switch to my credit union. Well, not really, I had to reapply to my credit union for refinancing and I had to wait a month for the title before I could switch. That guy made me feel like an idiot. I will never buy or go to Carmax ever again for anything. My friends, virtual or real, will know about this Carmax!

• CarMax White Marsh

Had a great experience purchasing a used 2010 Honda Odyssey. Sales associates were helpful, knowledgeable and not pushy. Sales managers and business office associates were likewise friendly and customer service oriented. We had a couple of repair issues to take care of before taking final delivery and it was all handled well. The real test came when we made use of the 5-day no-hassle return policy 2 days later after an episode of unexplained severe shaking, which destroyed our confidence. We had the same great friendly customer service on the flip side! Would definitely go there again for the sales experience - don't blame them for the car's issues.

• No pressure and straightforward

Hi there Jeremy! We are so happy that we have been able to help answer your questions. Thanks for the feedback! ~kelsey

If you need answers about cars with honesty and no pressure, call up Carmax. It helped that they had the best price for the car I was looking for by several thousand dollars. Their straightforward approach and excellent customer service gave me the confidence to hard-bargain other dealers since I knew I could just go to Carmax if others couldn't match my demands. I have not visited the dealership and only interacted by phone and email, so I can't speak to the facilities or buying process.