New 866-773-5821 Dealer Website
Used 866-301-2456 Email Dealer
Service 866-414-0726

Average based on 4 reviews.
  • a good buying experience

i knew what i wanted ,, i knew what i wanted to spend , and i knew what i wanted for my trade -- very friendly salesman and associates -- overall nice expierience , because it never fun buying a car .

• Highly Recommend this dealership

This is my 3rd lease here at Chapman. From Alicia Vandine, who helped me from start to finish on my latest lease, to my salesman Mani Khan who finalized the transaction and showed me all the new systems in my 2016 Fusion, this was one of the best experiences. Having leased before, I can't leave out the Service Guys..they always have a smile and make me feel like family. Thank you to all!

• EXCELLENT

Best dealer in town, just stop pass and you will see.....ask for Mario

Best dealer in town, just stop pass and you will see.....ask for Mario

• Best customer service

The customer service here is the best if you want a vehicle that fits you best they will do everything they can to find it.