Bennett Chevrolet

Saturday 7:30am–6:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(609) 641-0444 (609) 641-0444

(4,547 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bennett Chevrolet from DealerRater.

Should have been my first car

I worked with Erik Rabey, who was being helped by Andy Strijker and everything about my visit was AMAZING!! Erik was friendly, knowledgable, and even if he didn't know something or wasn't sure, he went to go find out the correct answer so that he was giving us accurate information. I got very ripped off buying my first car, so I was hesitant about looking for another. Erik, Andy, along with the other staff involved helped me get the car I wanted at a payment I could afford without breaking the bank. They worked with me because they wanted me to get the car I wanted, not because they wanted the sale, which definately showed. I would highly recommend Bennet Chevrolet and Erik and Andy personally to anyone looking for a car. I will definately be telling my friends and family about how great my experience was and how wonderful the staff was! And i LOVE my car!!

My First Brand New Car

Jim Bryant at Bennett Chevrolet was absolutely wonderful! He was so thoughtful and helpful, I could not have had a better experience! I would recommend him and Bennett Chevrolet to everyone!

Amazing!

I bought a car from a small dealership, kind of like a buy-here pay-here place about a year ago because I had no credit. I ended up getting a car that I thought was great, but was on its last leg after a year. And the dealership lied to me about so many things, including my interest rate! I went to Bennett Chevy just to test drive a few cars to get a feel for what I wanted when I received my tax returns... I ended up driving away in a brand new 2014 Cruze that day! The sales rep, Frank Torres, was awesome! He kept me company and helped get my anxiety under control (as we all know, buying a car does warrant SOME anxiety). Even other staff members were nothing but friendly and you could tell they love what they do! I will never buy another car from anywhere but Bennett Chevy!!!!! I'm a Bennett Believer!!!!!!!

Amazing

I worked with both frank baser and frank Torres and they both made my experience of my buying my truck fun and easy. Both of them are great guys and I recommend anyone using them. I will recommended friends and family as well. thanks guy!

Great service !

My sales man Jim was more that helpful. He is an asset to Bennett chevy. Great person in every aspect. Non preasure..helpful in all my needs and made a dream come true...Will and recomend Bennett chevy to everyone I knw!

More than satisfied with my car and experience at Bennett.

I would highly recommend Bennett Chevrolet to anyone that wants/needs a new car. Most places the sales people are very overbearing and just care about getting a car sold. The staff at Bennett were not like that at all. The whole staff was extremely friendly and very welcoming. It seemed that everyone greeted me by introducing themselves and making sure I was happy with my experience so far. Although i had help from a few employees, i actually had two main men that helped me get into my car. They were Frank Torres and Frank Bader, which I call Frank and Frankie! These two men really listened to what I wanted in a car. Although everything I like seems to be beyond my means, they found a vehicle that was a very happy medium between what i loved and what i could afford. It was still a little more than i was looking to pay monthly, but i loved it. These two guys saw that n worked their hardest to get me into the car i love. I didn't think it was possible, but they somehow got me approved and got the number knocked down to where it was affordable for me. Not only did I get a beautiful car that I absolutely love, but I had a ton of fun while being there. These men had great personalities, were very genuine about helping me and getting to know me, and were willing to do anything to help. I we have cars that were automatic and since I at first, was interested in a car that was stick shift, one of their men took me down the street and tried to teach me how to drive stick shift. Thank you again to everyone at Bennett Chevrolet!

2015 colorado

I ordered a 2015 Colorado the 1 week of August...told my salesman Andrew from day 1 if I had to climb in to the truck I was not getting it...he under stood...he kept me posted as to when it would arrive..he even took a picture of it still on the truck as it was being rolled off...he called right away and said it would be ready for delivery the next day..we got to the dealership..took the truck for a ride and with in a couple hours I was driving home in my new lil red wagon...2015 chevy Colorado red..I was the first one to have one in the area..so far very pleased. Love it

Geralyn Lamson

We have been dealing with Bennett Chevrolet for quite some time now and we are extremely satisfied with the service, prices and sales people. When I call for service, I get to pick when I am able to make it there and that makes my scheduling much easier than being told when I can come in. Thank You

2014 2500 chevy p/u

i found bennett chevy very willing too accommodate easy in easy out fixed my heater issue while i waited less then two hours

Great service by the manager

Mike Flaherty, service manager, was very attentive and respectful of our time and needs.