Bennett Chevrolet

Saturday 7:30am–6:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(609) 641-0444 (609) 641-0444

(4,374 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Wonderful experience

I couldn't have asked for a better experience purchasing a car than Bennett! They were accommodating and really made the effort to make sure I was pleased. Thank you!

Great Dealership..

This is my third new vehicle that I bought from Bennett Chevy.They have a great staff ,everybody is always nice and you don't feel pressured. They work with you to get the best deal possible.I highly recommend buying a vehicle from Bennett

How Do We Feel

My husband and I went to the dealership for maintenance on our Chevy Aveo. While waiting I browsed the showroom, and found a SONIC RS that I really liked. I inquired about it and received all the information I needed from both Andrew and Drew to come to a new decision. These gentlemen were so pleasant and courteous and more than willing to answer any questions we might have without any pressure to buy the car. I can't begin to say enough about either one of them. Drew stayed with us and explained every button and gadget on the panel. He programmed our Bluetooth's, called On-Star to retrieve unused minutes from our other car, which we decided to trade-in and had us driving our new SONIC home in less than 2 hrs. What more can we say, if you want an excellent dealership without any pressures to buy, you need to go to this one!! This dealership gets an A++++ from this family. Thank you guys, for all your help.

Captiva

Very helpful. Very polite. Showed us our new car how it works. Hopefully Mr. Strafella will still be working there to help me buy our second car in the future!

Friendly salesman (Drew Ward), great experience

We came into Bennett with a few vehicles in mind after searching the site online. Very pleased that they had what we were looking for. Had a great salesman in Drew Ward. He spent time with us and gave us time to process what we saw before we made a decision...no high pressure tactics. The friendly dealership...we will be back!

The place to go for any type of vehicle!

This is my 2nd truck I bought from Bennett this year. My salesmen was Glen, he as well as the rest of the Bennett team went over and beyond to get us in the truck we wanted for the price we wanted. I couldn't be any happier. I drove fords my whole life but after having the Bennett experience I am now a Chevy guy! Thank you again Bennett for all your help! See you in another year for my daughters 1st vehicle.

First Time Buyer

I'm a 25 year old teacher who purchased her first new vehicle. I chose Bennett initially because of its prices that were unbeatable. Once I made an appointment, I came in with my parents assuming that we would have to go through the ringer a few times to get the price I saw online, etc. That's the "New Vehicle Purchase" mentality, right? Well, I met with Andy Strijker and he assured me that I am getting the best pricing because Bennett is not commission driven. I knew he was right because I could not find prices that low in South Jersey/Philly. I even countered another Chevrolet Dealership because my parents purchased from there before and they would not touch Bennett's price. Andy truly made me feel comfortable as a first time buyer and even waited 45 minutes as I hopped onto my own insurance plan so that I could complete the financial transaction. I never thought that buying a car would be so painless and exciting! Thank you, Andy, for making me feel comfortable and for not pressuring me. I am forever a loyal customer and love love love my new Chevy Equinox! ---Tamara B.

Drew Ward

From the very beginning, Drew was personable and willing to answer any and all questions we had regarding our anticipated purchase. He made us feel like we were involved with a friend in helping us to make this expensive purchase. Drew spent several hours with us, walking us through each step involved in purchasing our 2014 GMC Yukon XL. After completing all paperwork and funding, Drew spent additional time showing us how the many bells and whistles on our new vehicle functioned. He assured us that if there were any additional questions in the future, he would be glad to meet with us and help us in any way. Having purchased over a dozen vehicles in the past, this was our best experience by far. Drew is the best and he shines at being a truly friendly, caring salesman. Additionally, he has made us friends of Bennett. We left the dealership as very happy customers, and we would recommend Drew and Bennett to any friends that were looking to make a vehicle purchase.

car sales

glen strafella made the experience of buying my car very easy.. i am very happy with his service and the service of the company,Thank u

bennett chevrolet

My 1rst new car buying experience and Andy Strijker was very easy to deal with. He worked with me with patience and we came to the sale I was comfortable with. He's very good at customer service.