Bennett Chevrolet

Saturday 7:30am–6:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(609) 641-0444 (609) 641-0444

(4,608 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bennett Chevrolet from DealerRater.

My first new car

I needed a car and Bennett Chevrolet was the first place i wanted to go because i heard such good things...When i arrived the first day it was raining and Steve Steigerwalt was the first guy that i seen.....He said lets go for a ride and he was very friendly...As soon as i got in the car i knew its the one i wanted so then Steve introduced me to Drew Ward to see if i could qualify for the loan...By the end of the day Drew had called me with much excitement and said i was approved...I went back that night and Steve and Drew went above and beyond their job responsibilities and was very courteous and made my car buying experience a memoriable one and a pleasure to deal with them.....Steve had everything ready to go when i got there and was very very patient with the whole thing....I was much impressed especially the knowledge he had with the car and all the cool features it came with....Drew and Steve were very professional and i will always go to that dealer and request both Steve and Drew for all my needs and i drive a cab and i have been telling all my customers about them....They were awesome and iam a true Bennett Chevrolet BELIEVER.......Sincerely,Ronald J.Mangold Jr.

Great service

My Equinox was in for routine maintenance. The staff at Bennett Chevrolet were very professional and competent. I recommend this shop for all maintenance and repair work.

Great Service and friendly people

I am always treated very kindly when I am in for service. They dont try to tka eadvantage of me. I am very thankful to them. Keep up the great job.

great

My car finally died, saw this great deal here at Bennett. Cash for clukers. Matt and his trainee helped me . Matt promise no stress and he means it. Great experience Everyone was nice ! Recommend this dealership to everyone. Looking to buy a car new or old you can't tell the difference good cars .

service

Nice people and quick to help. Clean and comfortable waiting area.

Repeat Customer

I just purchased a 2nd car at Bennett, and the experience was great again! We bought a new truck at the end of last year, and this time I bought a used SUV. Both experiences were great, the people are friendly, knowledgable and transparent. I would recommend Bennett to anyone looking to buy a car.

purchased 2 new 2015 Suburbans

everyone went out of their way to make my experience with Bennett a great one. Even the Service department was great, as well as the cashier. Great experience overall.

great service

When I walked in they were very friendly. I got my airbag fixed and a oil & tire rotation. I left and came back, and everything was done. Excellent service. Thanks you guys.

The Trade

Frank made the car buying experience easy. I walked in the door with my mind sort of made up and Frank helped to make it happen.

"Outstanding Dealership"

This is the second car I have bought from this dealer for all the right reasons. The sales people are very knowledgeable and great to work with and they don't pressure you making your purchase as smooth as it can get. They have the best pricing, best atmosphere, an excellent selection of vehicles, and outstanding employees! Go straight to Bennett Chevrolet for the best automobile buying experience period!