New 888-822-0579 Dealer Website
Used 866-709-2292 Email Dealer
Service 888-267-9697

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Jeff Barnes Provides Quality Service & Fair Price!

I have been a customer of Jeff Barnes since 2003. They are a very professional sales and service facility. All are friendly and very knowledgeable about the vehicles they sell and service. They service my 2003 Chevy Tahoe LT and 2008 Cadillac CTS -- I won't go anywhere else.

• Great help in locating the right vehicle

I have had a Suburban for over 15 years and decided it was time to retire my old Suburban. It was a difficult task but it was time for a new one. I am a very picky person and Dan Casey spent an entire week looking and trying to find me the right Suburban to replace my old one. Each day he probably spent about 2 hours trying to locate a Suburban with the requirment that I wanted on my new Suburban. He remained patient all week while looking each day only to find out that the Suburban at other dealers that was showing in the computer as avaialble was no longer available. After a week of searching he luckily found a dealer in Delaware that had exactly what I wanted and he sent a crew to get it before it was gone. I am very happy with my new Suburban. It is such a confortable ride and pulls my horse trailer and flat bed with ease. The kids love it because of the room and confort when traveling back and forth the beach. Great Job Dan!

• Harry Parks Jr

Warranty work was completed, total satisfaction. Scheduled maintenance completed, total satisfaction. Both done same visit.

• great service,always!

I've been a cutomer for 35 years and have always been more then satisfied with the personal customer service of jeff barnes chevrolet.

• Service Review

Great organization to purchase a vehicle and have service work performed.

Great organization to purchase a vehicle and have service work performed.

• Great service

Everyone in the service department is friendly and knowledgable. They let you know the cost of repairs and have it ready in a timely manner.

• Service department

I have been a customer of Jeff Barnes since 2000. I have always found them to be a very professional sales and service facility. All are friendly and very knowledgeable about the vehicles they sell and service. Will never go anywhere else.

• Great Purchasing Experience

I recently purchased a Silverado from Dan Casey at Jeff Barnes Chevrolet. I met with multiple dealers prior to my purchase and my experience with Dan Casey at Jeff Barnes was by far the best. The sales process was a no pressure atmosphere with a focus on providing me the vehicle I wanted with the options I wanted. Dan helped determine the options most important to me while staying within my budget. I recommend anyone interested in purchasing a new vehicle talk with Dan Casey at Jeff Barnes.

• Awesome! Service that ROCKS!

I swear by the service department at Jeff Barnes Chevrolet! These guys not only have the GM experience in repair, but also the longevity of the employees, some for more than 30 years! I have never had a “problem” with shoddy work or something missed. These days with all of the 20 second stop in oil changes and replace parts in 10 minutes or less, it’s just not real world in my book. And…you get what you pay for!! My car IS my office, and when she needs work, or take the action of Preventive measures, there is only one place to go!! The big one here is trust!! MY service department is Jeff Barnes Chevrolet!!

• Our new Chevy Traverse

We went to Jeff Barnes Chevrolet because it was the closest dealer to where we live, and had no previous dealings with them. We were looking to trade two vehicles and buy a new (or low-mileage used) Chevy Traverse. We went in and worked wit Dan Casey, one of the salesmen. He helped us find just the vehicle we wanted, with everything we wanted. His friendly manner and non-pushy attitude made him great to work with. He spent over an hour with us once the vehicle arrived on their lot, showing us all of its features. We went back at the end of the week to have some add-ons put in, and he introduced us to the service staff as well as ordering the add-ons for us in advance. He set up the service appointment, and made sure everything was done in a timely and professional manner. We are very happy customers and would certainly recommend Jeff Barnes to anyone looking for a new (or used) vehicle. It was perhaps the best car-buying experience we've had!